𝗔 𝗽𝘂𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱

— Y/n —

I gave them a blank stare. "Y-you're the three princes of hell? Weren't there four?" The three got quiet and looked I immediately felt bad.

"He um... He was murdered so..." Finn stopped and picked at his fingers. "He was killed in Heaven so he can't be revived." Richie explained. I frowned and walked forward to hug them. "I'm sorry..." they hugged me back, Richie's hand trailing towards the hem of my dress.

"Don't." His hand went back up to my back. I pulled away and gave a weak smile. "Anyways... Yes, we're the thee princes of Hell. You're lucky you came when you did, we have an event in two days. You can be our date!" Miles grinned and then frowned.

"Butler, get the tailor so Y/n can have her dress made." Butler nodded and walked away. "He was shit-talking you three by the way..."

Finn nodded and shrugged. "He does it all the time. Mostly to our faces. He loves us though." Miles shook his head and rolled his eyes. "He so does not. He dipped you in holy water as a baby."

I gasped but before we could continue he was back with a tall woman. Actually, she was probably just average-sized.

"Ah, which one of you three would like to accompany us?" She asked. All three of them raised their hands.

Miles put his hand down, knowing he'd lost. Finn flicked Richie in the head and walked forward. The three of us walked out of the living room to a new room.

There was a small pedestal in the middle of the room. Finn sat in a chair and I stood on the pedestal.

"Can you take your dress off?" I nodded and pulled my dress off. Finn reached out and I handed it to him.

She pulled out a notebook and sat down in another chair. "Do you know what you want?" I shook my head and looked at Finn.

"Something to match our tuxes... Elegant but sexy. Something that says... I can step on your throat and you'd be okay with it."

The lady nodded and suddenly pictures of dresses appeared in front of us. "Like any of these?" Finn scrolled through them like it was a screen.

It was like a hologram but... Not.

Finn picked one that was silk. It was a darker shade of red and had a slit in the leg. The dress would expose most of my cleavage and was a spaghetti strap.

"Okay, I'll start." She got up and grabbed a tape measurer. "Arms out." I stuck my arms out and she wrapped the measuring tape around my bra.

"Okay..." she wrote a number down and moved downwards to my hips.

— Miles —

No fair, Finn is so spoiled. I just want to watch him bleed. "Stop it, Miles. We can't always have her all to ourselves. He's had her the least." I glared at Richie and pulled my knife out of my pocket.

"You're just okay with it because she sucked your fucking dick. You fucked everything up you little shit." Richie rolled his eyes and got up.

"Whatever Miles." He walked into the kitchen and I sat in the living room. I can't stand Richie. He's the most annoying out of the three of us. If it were just Finn and me everything would be fine.

Hey, it's Hell. I can do fucking anything. I got up and walked into the kitchen after Richie. He had his back to me so I took the chance. I lunged forward and grabbed him.

"FUCKING SUFFER YOU LITTLE SHIT!" I pressed my blade to his throat before pulling it across.

I felt his blood spill onto my hand and listened to it onto the floor. I sighed and dropped his body onto the floor.

Shit, I'd better get his ass out of here. I grabbed his hands and started dragging him to the backyard. I opened the back door and Cerberus ran in.

The puppy jumped around and licked Richie's blood. "You fucking dumbass. You left Cerberus outside." I continued to drag him until I got to a good spot.

I snapped and a grave was dug. I set Richie's body down on the grass and stared at him. "Ah... The past two thousand years with you have been... TORTURE! Fuck you, Richard."

I kicked his body and he rolled into the grave. I snapped my fingers again the dirt placed itself back in the hole.

I sighed and walked back up to the house.

— Y/n —

Finn and I walked out of the room laughing. A puppy ran up to us, hopping around. "Cerberus! Did Richie- What's on your face?" He bent down and rubbed one of the puppies' heads.

He pulled his hand away and black blood was smeared onto his thumb. "Fucking Christ."

We walked into the living room and saw Miles alone. Miles' clothes were covered in the black blood, his face smeared with it.

I gasped and started to look around for Richie. "You fucking dick. We have the event in two days!"

"He was getting on my nerves!" Miles shouted. I sat back in one of the chairs, eyes wide. Miles killed Richie.

Miles killed Richie in the afterlife.

The dress lmaoo