𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿

— Y/n —

"He's going to be okay, right?" I asked afraid sweet Richie was gone.

"Yeah, he'll be fine. Give him a couple of hours and that asshat will be back." Miles grumbled. Cerberus, their three-headed puppy, had just gotten a bath from Finn and Miles was drying him off.

"How often do you guys kill each other?"

"Pretty often," Finn mumbled, popping a few pieces of popcorn in his mouth. I groaned and rubbed my temples. "Well, when I'm here that's not allowed."

Miles whispered something and I shot him a glare. "What was that?" Miles shrugged and shook his head. "I'm tired. Finn, can you show me to my room?" Finn nodded and we got up.

Finn led me upstairs to a large room. There was a queen-sized bed in the middle with red velvet bedsheets.

There was lovely furniture all around. "We brought some of your clothes. We had the colors alter so they weren't so... White."

I smiled and went to the drawers. I pulled out my favorite nightgown, running the material through my fingers. "Close your eyes," I told Finn.

He closed his eyes and I turned around so I could get dressed. I pulled all of my clothes except for my underwear off.

I slipped the dress on and shivered a little at the coolness of the silky fabric. "Okay, you can open your eyes."

I walked over to the bed and crawled in. "So... Should I leave now?" Finn asked. I shrugged, "You don't wanna cuddle?"

Finn snapped and he was in his boxers. He snapped again and his lanky body was pressed against mine. I smiled snuggled close to him.

Finn's face was only a few centimeters away from mine. I took the opportunity and closed the gap. His lips were ungodly soft and smooth.

I was a little jealous.

I pulled away and Finn beamed, "You're a great kisser..." I shrugged and leaned back in. We continued to kiss each other, over and over again as if we were addicted to the taste of the others' lips. Finn wrapped his arm around my lower back and pulled me towards him.

I smiled and Finn moved down. My stomach filled with butterflies as he slid the straps of my dress down.

I closed my eyes and hummed as he kissed my chest. "Can I... Can I take this off completely?" I nodded and Finn pulled it off.

Well, I guess I didn't need to change. I put my hands in Finn's hair as he kissed my stomach. He moved down and bit the hem of my underwear, lifting it up.

I small whimper escaped my lips as he let it snap back into place. He hooked his fingers along the sides and before he could ask I nodded. "Just take it off and fuck me already Finn."

He pulled my underwear off and leaned down to place kisses along my heat. I whined and spread my legs further.

Finn's curly hair continued to brush against my thighs, making me hornier. "Finn..." I whined, arching my back.

"So needy.." he whispered. I had my eyes squeezed shut, my toes curled as I waited for him. "Alright, if you really want it."