See you again

I got in my car and drove it was a cold night and it was raining I forgot my jacket i was in such a hurry but I had only one goal and i was going to get to it. The car radio came on and I was aware of my surroundings I could smell the rain threw the windows of my car and the song... the song that came on was perfect for this moment.

Finally, I was there at the prison he was at and I walked inside. But before I could see him a guard stopped me "Sorry miss but visiting hours are over you can come tomorrow" "I really have to see him please!" I begged, "I'm sorry but you cant visit anyone right now" then another officer barged in let her in shes here for Murdoc. the officer moved out of the way "thanks". I walked over to his cell and I just saw him sitting on his bed.

"Hey Luv" Murdoc had an evil smile on his face. "Look Murdoc I need to talk to you" "Yeah, yeah but first do you have a ciggy I haven't had one in a while" I gave him a cigarette and lighted it. "Go ahead lovey what do you need to talk to me about" he was enjoying his cigar "I need to know..." "Well spit it out" I was hesitating "What- can I do to help you get out of jail" Dammit that's definitely not what I wanted to say to him "I can tell that's not what you wanted to ask me" he smirked "but don't worry about it your massive blushing gives it away" he got closer to the cell "so what do you want?" he laughed. I didn't know what I wanted it was all hazy to me "Also if you are planning a massive break in-break me out don't, I got it all handled Luv don't worry about it" he started mumbling to himself "I hope I get to see you soon everyone's missed you and I think Ace would love to see you again" Murdoc looked off puffing some smoke out of his cigarette "yeah, everyone" he mumbled. I walked off a bit disappointed since I didn't get to tell him what I was thinking but it was still nice.

 "Hey" A voice next to me, when I walked out, said. "so you went out to see Murdoc?" it was Ace he had a hint of jealousy in his voice "yeah I just needed to talk to him" he took off his glasses and his hair was soaking wet from the rain. "look doll I'm going to admit it I like you..a lot and I know its been so long and I've only seen you for a few days but you make me feel good about myself and I don't feel so alone around you and I can't stand you falling for another guy right in front of me-" I stopped him right there and kissed him. I couldn't stand him like that, I did really like him and after all the years we've known each other I've never seen him cry so I hugged him and he hugged me back. "Why aren't you wearing a jacket you're going to get a cold. He took off his hoodie and gave it to me, I put it on, it smelled exactly like him like the warm vanilla smell he usually has. 

"C'mon get on" Ace pointed to the back of his motorcycle and smiled. I jumped on and we went back home. Once we were back at Kong studios everyone was asleep but I wasn't quite as tired yet. I sat on the couch putting on a show I've never watched hoping it'd be good. Ace sat down next to me and put his head on my shoulder "Damn it's seriously cold outside luckily I have you to warm me up" he laughed. then he grabbed the cigarette and lighter on the table. I grabbed them out of his hand "What are you doing!?" "Just getting a ciggy y'know Luv" "But they're bad for you remember I won't let you alright!" "You're right wonder what gotta hold of me" he laughed but I glared at him "As long as you don't do something stupid okay" I rubbed up against him and next thing I know we were asleep on the couch.