talk

I spent about a week in the hotel thinking things over but I didnt get anywhere I couldnt stand seeing Ace's face everytime I thought about him it was him kissing Sonya I just couldnt get the image out of my head, but I figured it was time to leave so I packed my things and headed back to kong studios.

When I arrived at kong studios I saw him but not Ace...Murdoc, he was standing outside the door "Hey Luv I was wondering where you were." I hugged him "good to have you back mudz" he hugged me back "Why arent you inside?" I asked him "I was talking to Ace until 2d saw me and got sassy," I looked at his lip "Shit your lips bleeding did he punch you!" he wiped the blood off with his sleeve "it was just a sucker punch I'm fine" there was still a nasty cut on his lip "here let me clean that up" I led him inside and had him sit down in the kitchen "you and 'd really need to stop getting into fights," he rolled his eyes and smiled "cmon Luv cut me some slack I gave him a rock that might've been a dried turd but I tried you gotta give me something!" I put a wet towel on his cut "What made him punch you anyways?" "Something about how noodle could've got hurt blah blah blah... they forget shes a super-soldier she's done much more dangerous things!" I put hydrogen peroxide on his cut "OW! What is that stuff?" "y'know for someone whos gotten his nose broken 8 times you can't even handle hydrogen peroxide!" I laughed a bit at him "Its nice to see you again lovey," he smiled "its nice to see you too," I smiled back at him.

"hey, mudz wanna go out for some drinks-" Ace came downstairs "y/n hey..." he tried to smile but couldn't "Ace hey..." there was an awkward silence, then Murdoc broke it "What were you saying about drinks?" He looked up at Murdoc"Oh yeah, you wanna get drinks later tonight" he then turned to me "If it'd be okay with you I'd love for you to come too." I looked at his glasses "yeah, sure why not."

Ace's pov:

I sat in my bed looking out the window. I wondered if y/n would ever forgive me, I wish that kiss never happened then me and y/n would still be together. my door opened "you need something" then I looked back "is that a way to talk to an old friend?" I smiled "Mudz!" "How have you been doing ace?" "If I'm being honest not that well," "girl problems?" I sighed "it's my fault I let that girl kiss me, I deserved it." he lit a cigarette "you'd don't deserve anything, you said she kissed you? then it ain't your fault."

 "take it from me, the guy who had some lovely altercations with 2d's girlfriend at the time."  I looked at him "didn't you say she was depressingly ugly," he looked at me "She was," we both began to laugh "how'd you even find out about me and y/n?" he smirked, "2d was telling us all that's happened while we were gone." of course he did "It was nice to see you mudz but I'm going home tomorrow," "you're leaving already?!" "Yeah, I think it's for the best," suddenly 2d came in and punched Murdoc in the mouth "Son of a-" 2d interrupted "Noodle could've got hurt cause of you we were worried that she was hurt!" 2d then stormed out. "shit are you alright!" Murdoc's mouth was bleeding "I've gotten hurt worse," he smirked "I'm going to get some air, I'll be back" he walked outside. I started to pack my things so I'd be ready to leave tomorrow. All I wanted to do was leave I had a dreaded feeling in my stomach. I felt awful even if I didn't want it to happen. 

I decided to go to noodles room and talk to her since I hadn't seen her since she arrived back. "hey noods" she looked up from her phone "Ace!" she got up and hugged me "I seriously can't believe you went to find Murdoc you worried us y'know!" she smiled " I think I can hold up on my own I'm an ex super-soldier y'know and plus you don't leave family behind!" she sat back down on her bed and got back on her phone. I heard the front door open "You wanna get some drinks tonight I'm leaving tomorrow!" Noodle looked at me and frowned "aww you're leaving already?!"I looked to the side "Yeah it'd be better if I left soon." Noodle sighed "Look I get that you and y/n are on rough terms right now but you need to try to talk to her!" I looked at the ground "I don't think I can right now she doesn't even want to see me." Noodle scrolled through her phone "Well it takes time, be patient ace I know you'll do the right thing." Noodle was right it was best to talk to y/n but I didn't want to ruin our relationship more. I headed downstairs to ask if Murdoc wanted to go out 

"Hey mudz wanna go out for drinks-" Then I saw y/n, she was helping Murdoc with the cut on his lip. "y/n hey..." she looked at me "Ace hey.." I didn't know what to say. But Murdoc helped "What were you saying about drinks?" I looked up at him "Oh yeah, you wanna get drinks later tonight" I then turned to y/n "If it'd be okay with you I'd love for you to come too." I really hope she'd say yes "yeah, sure why not." and she did.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly didn't try and look for grammar mistakes in this one either my bad if you see some horrible spelling and grammar mistakes.