Say "I love you"

I started driving on my way to the maze garden he told me he loved me in. I started to cry remembering how I felt every time he kissed me, Every time he told me he loved me, every time he would hold me when I was sad. I drove faster leaving a trail of smoke behind me when the engine started acting up. "No gas are you kidding me!" it was halfway to the garden and there was no way I was going to get there fast enough. I punched the hard street ground, hard enough to make my hand bleed. I then heard a honk behind me, I looked back and quickly smiled wide "Sweet Satan."

 It was Murdoc with the Stylo car "hurry it up!" I put Ace's motorcycle in the backseat and got into the passenger's seat "Murdoc I-" he held onto the cross on his neck "No need sweetheart just tell me where you're going." he grinned at me "Thank you mudz." I kissed him on the forehead "Let's get things going then Luv." he now had a mischievous smile "To the maze garden and hit on it!" He slammed on the gas "y'know Luv you really need to let me in on your love life." he winked at me, and I rolled my eyes "let's just hurry up okay!" Only a minute later we were there. "Well go on ahead Luv he's waiting for you." he said, his voice strained a bit. I put my hand on his face "Thank you, thank you so much." I then got out of the car and stood at the entrance, I heard Murdoc take off. 

"Please Ace, please be here."

I went inside the maze and led myself to where Ace told me he loved me. I looked up the sky was as beautiful as ever and the chill that was in the air wenr away, it was the perfect weather and my hand was still bleeding. I saw the vine door still covered with roses. I stood still, my nerve keeping me still. I finally took a step forward, I then tripped and fell. Well almost fell when Ace catched me "You need to be more careful dollface!"

I pulled him in an embrace teary-eyed. We both fell to our knees "I missed you so much!" I started to bawl "I missed you too." he held my head close to his chest. "What happened to your hand?" he held it "Ow! it still hurts y'know." he smiled "hold on." he pulled a handkerchief from his jacket pocket and put it around my hand, " Ace I really need to talk to you." he shushed me,

"No me first, Sonya means nothing to me she came into my room and started climbing onto me telling me how she felt about me, I didn't know what to do I was in shock and I let it happen, its all my fault." I yelled at him my voice cracking trying not to cry "Its not your fault! I let my anger get the best of me and didn't even try and talk to you about it!" 

"Please dollface don't try and put the blame on yourself."

"But it is! And because of that, I hurt Murdoc too and thats why-"

he suddenly kissed me, making my heart pump, a chill went down my spine he then started to kiss my neck "Stop it that tickles!" I laughed, he sat there in front of me staring and smiling at me in awh "why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him "You just look so pretty in the moonlight anyone would be stunned by your beauty." I blushed and started brushing his hair with my fingers "Why me?" he looked at me confused by the question "Why did you decide to love me out of every other girl in your life?" theres gotta be one girl who stands out from the rest." Ace smiled "There is one girl," he then stood up and carried me like a bride on her wedding day. 

"And its you."

he tried to hide his smile but couldnt "Ace I...I-" I was too scared to say it "I love you too y/n," he put me down on the bench and sat next to me. I looked up at him and put my hand on his chest, he put his hand on mine "Want to go grab some slushes at the 7/11?" he asked me smiling "you're dumb." I held his hand and laughed.

"So is that's a yes?"

"hell yes!"

It was 3 in the morning but we weren't tired and we kept eachother awake with our conversations "We should be there soon." I walked besides Ace his hands were in his pockets. I should've brought a jacket its cold out here, the chill came back after 10 minutes of actual nice weather. I stuck my hand in Ace's jacket pocket and grabbed his arm so I was leaning against it as we walked. "Are you cold dollface?" he took off his jacket and put it around me "is that better?" he smiled at me and grabbed my hand "You're amazing y'know," I squeezed his hand to let him know I meant it "You're too cute," we kept walking while holding hands until we got there.

"Did I ever tell you the time I got superpowers cause I drank a slushie before?" "wasn't that a Powerpuff girls episode?" "Yup" he smiled and walked in. "What flavor are you gonna get dollface?" There were multiple blue raspberry, coke, cherry and grape "Im definitely choosing cherry coke." I dispensed the flavors into the cup. Ace got a blue raspberry and cherry swirl. I then heard Ace murmur "Shit!" "You alright Ace?" "Can you do something for me dollface?" I looked at him confused "Can you wait outside for me please while I pay for our stuff."  "sure?" I said questionably. I walked out the door and waited for Ace, "Whats taking him so long?" Then right as I said that Ace rushed out the door running "C'mon dollface hurry!" he handed me my drink then grabbed my hand and ran "Ace what happened?!" 

"Well lets just say im not big on sweet talking anymore!" I was confused but then realized what he did "Did you steal this stuff?!" "Kind of...But a friend owes me a favor so we should be out of here in no time!" I looked back and saw a security guard chasing us "Ace behind us!" he looked back and started running faster,

We kept running until we stopped at an auto repair shop. Ace knocked on the door, suddenly a man opened the door "Ace hey!" he hugged ace "Hey Frank were kinda in a rush, remember that favor you owe me?" He invited us in, it was a garage with cars that were being fixed. Ace was talking to frank, then there was banging on the door "All this over a stolen slushie damn!" I said in my head. Frank then told us to go through the back, he gave us keys and told us to take the black car, "thanks frank I owe you big time!" Ace said while going out the backdoor, 

We got in the car and ace started it up and drove "I know exactly the place to go!" We hadn't seen the officer again so we assumed we were safe, "Hey were finally here!" I looked out the window "A drive in movie!" he parked at the very back "That was a hoot!" he laughed and laid back in his seat. "We got chased for some damn slushies!" he laughed some more "Thats lucky! back in Townsville if you did that you'd get chased by the Powerpuff girls!" I laid on his shoulder to watch the film. The shining was playing on the screen, I looked to the car next to us, it was a couple making out I looked away fast blushing I think Ace noticed me because he put his arm around me. "y/n I need to ask you something." I looked up at him, he looked a bit sad "are you okay?" he looked at me sorrowfully  "Why did you pick me over Murdoc?" i squeezed his arm "Because youre the one I love" Ace sighed "I'm sorry." "for what?" he took off his glasses and put them on his head "I made you feel so awful this past week, i'd like to make it up to you." I smiled at him "I know one way you can," I put my arms around his neck and kissed him blushing pink and smiling. He kissed me again and again and again enough to make me lose my breath, When we were done the movie was basically over and we were both out of breath "ready to go home dollface?" I leaned on his chest and closed my eyes "not yet." Ace wrapped his arms around me "I guess we can stay like this for a few more minutes." we both smiled and slowly drifted to sleep.