thirty-two

(these are only extracts of the interviews, not the entirety of them by the way)

INTERVIEWER: Can you tell me more about Clique Seven?RICKY: Well, it's called Clique Seven

RICKY: Well, it's called Clique Seven.
NINI: You're hilarious.
RICKY: Thanks, I try.
NINI: It's mostly about this exclusive group of friends called Clique Seven and how outsider Ella perceives them. We get to see them both as good and bad people through the eyes of Ella. Sometimes we hate them, sometimes we love them.
RICKY: It's very much flamboyant and lavish, but also mysterious because there's something weird about this elite gang.
INTERVIEWER: What do you love most about this show?
NINI: Definitely the complex relationships between the characters. The friendships between the Clique Seven are strange and difficult and sometimes toxic but still very much loyal so it's very interesting to see all these dynamics explored.
RICKY: I love the production of the whole show. It's incredible. The story is really rooted in the fact that these are the kids of the 1% and it's amazing to see the wardrobe and sets telling the story.

...

INTERVIEWER: Did the two of you meet at the audition?NINI: No, actually! I was away during the auditions because of Supernova so I kind of did everything by video tapes and online

NINI: No, actually! I was away during the auditions because of Supernova so I kind of did everything by video tapes and online. We met at a chemistry read, but I'm pretty sure we didn't talk to each other other than our lines.
RICKY: I think you said hi to me.
NINI: You think? Obviously I did, it'd be rude not to.
RICKY: I'm not sure I did.
NINI: Yes. I know. You're proving my point.
RICKY: Hey! I'm not rude!
INTERVIEWER: I suppose it wasn't a very good first impression?
NINI: Oh, please, Ricky, do you want to talk to us about first impressions?
RICKY: Ah, not really...
NINI: See, Ricky here didn't like me when he first met.
RICKY: I'm...
NINI: He said my vibes were off.
INTERVIEWER: No...
NINI: Yes! I've been mocking him ever since.
RICKY: Please stop, this is embarrassing.
INTERVIEWER: Why didn't you like her?
RICKY: I, just... I don't know. Vibes.
NINI: Look at him now, though.
RICKY: We really did play Old-Ricky like that, flipping the tables around and dating.
NINI: As we should.