bonus

chloe this is for you even if you don't deserve it

also it's thirst tweets so somewhat explicit content in this chapter (most of these aren't mines because I do not have the imagination or mental energy to come up with wild thirst tweets)

NINI: Hi it's Nini Salazar-Roberts!
RICKY: And Ricky Bowen.
NINI: And today on buzzfeed we are reacting to thirst tweets about ourselves!

NINI: Is this gonna be a couple's version or we're both reacting to tweets about one of us or...
INTERVIEWER: We're not telling.
NINI: Well that's very ominous.
RICKY: Let's get started!
NINI: You should not be this excited.
RICKY: I am thrilled. [reaches in the bowl, picks up a piece of paper] Ricky Bowen could use my face as a trampoline. This one's not that bad!
NINI: I swear to God Ricky you just manifested weird ass thirst tweets. [picks a paper] I want Nini to run me over with her car, then use my crumpled corpse to wipe her car and after use me to avoid puddles in the street. What did I say.
RICKY: It's funny that they think you have a car or know how to use one. I have to drive you everywhere.
NINI: That's why I'd run them over. This is quite in-universe actually.

RICKY: [reaches in the bowl] Imagine if I just pick up one of my thirst tweets for you.
NINI: You know people are actually gonna believe you have ones if you say that.
RICKY: Don't worry babe they're all in my drafts. [winks, picks a piece of paper] I would sell all of my organs on the black market and give away my rights to all of my future children just to have a threesome with Nini and Ricky and I mean it. That's quite nice. I don't share though, sorry sweets.
NINI: How does one even access the black market?
RICKY: Very smooth way to mask your involvement in the black market.
NINI: Thanks. I hope my oblivious act wasn't too much.
RICKY: It was perfect don't worry.

NINI: [picks a paper] I want Nini Salazar-Roberts to peg me. Aw, Ricky, is this your thirst tweet?
RICKY: [bursts laughing, can't stop]

RICKY: [picks a paper] I don't even know how but I want to suck on Ricky's arms.
NINI: I hate the image this one gave me.
RICKY: I think I'm gonna have to pass on the arm sucking.

NINI: [picks a paper] Bisexual culture is not knowing who you want to fuck more, Nini or Ricky. That's a nice one!
RICKY: Does this mean I'm not actually bi because I can only relate to half of this one?
NINI: I always knew you had fantasies about yourself.
RICKY: I'm just so attractive.

NINI: Not to manifest here but I feel like it hasn't been that bad.
RICKY: You're literally manifesting.
NINI: I'm not let me knock on wood. [knocks on the wood of the chair, picks up a paper] I want Nini to climb inside my asshole and wear me as a costume. [pauses] I don't know what to say.
RICKY: Say yes this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
NINI: I'm unsure about the logistics of it.
RICKY: Why are you thinking about the logistics? Don't!

RICKY: [picks paper] I want Nini and Ricky to fuck me so hard my best friend's kids's kids inherit their features.
NINI: [opens her mouth to talk]
RICKY: [cuts her] Don't talk about logistics!
NINI: I wasn't going to!
RICKY: What were you going to say then?
NINI: [opens her mouth, closes it]

NINI: [picks paper] Oh this one is a little conversation. Love the dedication.
RICKY: They wanted to sell their stories and I respect them for it.
NINI: me: I don't have a twitter account, sir. judge: but on 2/20 you tweeted "Ricky Bowen needs to spread his seed on my back like nutella." me: and what about it.
RICKY: ...That sure is a story.
NINI: I can't believe I wish we could go back to the asshole costume days.

RICKY: Do you guys know what the thirst tweets are? Yes? Does it get better? Why won't you answer me?
NINI: Remember when you were thrilled about this.
RICKY: I'm still are. Now I'm just scared too. I can multitask. [picks a paper] Nini Salzberts is so lucky. She gets to touch Ricky Bowen's penis anytime she wants. [pauses] I'm officially not thrilled about this anymore.
NINI: I do not get to touch it anytime I want because consent! Very important to make sure your partner also wants it and always asks, even if you're dating.
RICKY: At least people can come out of this video with a life lesson.
NINI: When consent isn't a life lesson anymore, then I will finally know peace.

NINI: Alright we only have two more we're almost done. [picks a paper] Fuck omg Ricky Bowen could- I'm not saying it.
RICKY: Come on, just say it. Don't be one of those celebrities that don't say one of the tweets. They're boring and they suck.
NINI: Nah, I can't.
RICKY: You're a pussy. [grabs the paper] Fuck omg Ricky Bowen could fucking shove his cock in my eye socket and nut on my skull.
NINI: Do you regret saying it now?
RICKY: Very much so.

RICKY: Last one guys!
NINI: I'm finally seeing the light and it is beautiful.
RICKY: [picks last paper, shows the bowl is empty to the camera] I want to eat a rack of ribs off Nini's chest. Suck some ranch off them thighs, eat some cupcakes off them nipples just lawd!
NINI: I'm not even phased anymore.
RICKY: I like that it has a theme.
NINI: Sadly I am vegan so it would have to be faux-meat ribs. I hope this won't be a issue.
RICKY: [smirks] Don't worry I'll make due with what I have.
NINI: I will officially not be on the internet for the next week to avoid the fallout of all the bullshit Ricky said in this video!
RICKY: It's not bullshit. [winks at the camera, Nini hits her forehead with her hand]

NINI: Well this was definitely an experience.
RICKY: You know what I'm glad I lived it. I get to say I reacted to thirst tweets.
NINI: Anyway in case you forgot even though our names kept being mentioned in the video, we're Nini Salazar-Roberts and Ricky Bowen and you can catch us on season 2 of Clique Seven out now!