Chapter XII: New found friend

The silver haired ninja scratched the back of his head and answered in confusion "A wizard's guild? Never heard of any now, If you will excuse me, my students are waiting they hate it when I'm late" he said with a smile. "I am planning to bring you to the Hokage so he can decide what needs to be done about your situation" he added "you can join me while I train them then we'll head out out the Hokage after" he said waiting for a response. Erza just nodded while staring at the floor hands across her breast like hugging herself. The two walked side by side and giving Erza's weird outfit people are staring at her but she squared her shoulders and held her head high giving them the impression that she is not intimidated Kakashi looked at her and smiled. When they reach the training grounds "You're sooo late!!!" Sakura shouted. "He then raised his hand and said "I'm sorry, I got lost on the road of life going here" "save your lame excuse" Sasuke added. Erza couldn't help but to let out a small giggle because the scene just made her laugh. Team seven looked at her and laughed with her.

"Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, I want you guys to meet Erza" Kakashi introduced. "Hello Erza, my name is Sakura" she said in a cute tone, the boy leaning against the tree said "Sasuke" without looking at her and the other boy said in an ecstatic tone "My name is Naruto Uzumaki the strongest ninja ever lived and the future hokage of this village" pointing his thumb on his chest "Oh, hello, I'm Erza Scarlet" she said shyly "She will be observing you guys while you train then we will go and report to the hokage after" Kakashi told them "Alright, can't wait to show her what I can do" Naruto exclaimed as Sakura punched him "Idiot" Sasuke muttered. Few hours have passed "yo Erza" kakashi called her "we're done here, let's go and see the hokage" "Bye Erza" the three kids said in chorus. "Bye" she answered with a smile.

The two walked away "ahm, kakashi" she said sounding like she's testing out his name, her head down as they continue to walk "hmm?" Kakashi answered his hands in his pocket the other holding the book he was reading "This hokage you're talking about, who is he?" she asked

"He is our village leader, and is regarded as one of the strongest shinobi in the village. He is most likely is responsible for everything including day to day affairs of everyone in the village" He answered looking at the sky.

"Don't worry, when we see him he will decide whether you stay or not and then work on getting you home. So you mentioned Fairy Tail is that where you lived?" Erza shook her head and looking at his eyes "That is my Guild. I live in Magnolia City in the country called Fiore, it might be totally new to you" He nodded in response "you shouldn't worry so much you know. We'll figure something out, I promise" he assured her with a smile she smiled in response as they continue to walk towards the building.

"I really don't like your mask kakashi" she said "why not?" He answered in surprise raising an eyebrow thinking to himself how bold she is to be criticizing someone she just met. "I really don't like the feeling of not seeing someone's expression all the time. It makes it difficult to know them and also I want to see who I is it that I owe" she explained Kakashi glanced at her from the corner of his eyes with a smirk "Maybe one day I'll let you see what's behind the mask but when I do, don't you dare fall in love with me" he said with a small laugh "You really are that confident huh? Thanks Kakashi, when I get back home I'll make sure to repay you. A fairy tail wizard always repays her debt" she told him. Kakashi just looked at her confused thinking that he should do a research about this wizard thing she keeps on mentioning.

They reached an important looking building, Kakashi led her to a long stair case that leads to the very top of the building a heavily guarded door. when they reach the door he looked at her and assured her "Everything's gonna be alright" The guards bowed at Kakashi treating him like someone with high rank but confronted her- he then spoke to them "She's with me, we have an important matter to discuss with the hokage" and the guards let her pass through walking behind Kakashi.