Chapter XXXI: Goddess vs Artists

"My my, how can I fight a work of art such as you- a beautiful masterpiece instead of hurting you I rather want to pleasure you hm" the man with a slanted blue eyes and long golden blond hair which he wore drawn into a half ponytail with the rest hanging down freely. The bang hanging over his left eye is what concealed his eye scope with a smirk. He weirdly has a mouth on both of his palms. "They wanted a taste of your chakra hm" he said showing the tongues do a long, swift curving movement out of his palms. "Art is an explosion" he said "Isshun no Geijutsu" then hundreds of spider like explosive clay detonates around them. Without saying a word Erza made few hand signs and created a barier to protect her two patients and reequipped "Entei no Yoroi (Flame Empress Armor)" Deidara was surprise to see her unharmed "So master Sasori she really is an art- I like her hm" he commented with a sly smirk. 

He made a few hand signs and created what he calls suicide bombing clones "Jibaku Bunshin" and they attacked her and exploded- The explosion is said to be strong enough to destroy an entire forest. "Kureha no Yoroi" she said as she now is wearing an revealing silver-edged breastplate and plates flanking her hips that reach down to her waist-guard. The waist-guard leaves the front of Erza's body exposed, with her groin being covered by a dark imbuement. She has large plates guarding her legs. She has two wings that have black metal "arms" acting as the wings' leading structure, but the parts used to fly are composed of a membrane-like material. Erza's hair is tied in a ponytail. as her barrier protected the two unconscious teammate she flew above the explosion. Sasori watched intently to his amazement that made him a little attracted to the knight as Deidara is filled with lust at her ability, hungry to punish her with his explosive clay. Deidara licked his lips staring at her with a lustful eye "Aren't you showing to much skin, you surely know how to entertain a man hm" he said "Tairitsu no In" This motion is often used to concentrate chakra into his giant beast clay that charged towards her. "Tentai Mahō Guran Shario" now her Celestial Armor takes the form of a revealing blue garb with a golden chain collar around the neck area, along diamond earrings and matching colored hair accessories. On her legs are two large diamond patches while around her arms are cape-like garments to complete her armor's design. The armor includes no footwear.The she casts a spell that conjures a humongous magic circle that shoots down magical energy. it caused her opponent to acquire a huge physical damage. without wasting time she enchanted another spell "Fearī Bāsuto" Erza charges her swords with energy and hits the target with a powerful lunge. This attack was strong enough to break the giant clay eagle they are on shattering an entire hill in the process. "Such a beauty and power- a great work of art i'm turned on hm" he said weakly as he fell down from the sky and fainted dropped not moving on the ground. "Who wants to taste my blades next? Sasori is your name if I heard the dead guy right" she said looking at the other guy who was smiling at her.

Sasori had wide grayish brown eyes which he inherited from his mother, and short, mousy red hair with a hazy, dreamy look on his face. "scarlet vs scarlet" he said with a smile "Akahigi: Hyakki no Sōen" He made few hand signs removes one summoning scroll from his back. He then opens his right chest compartment to emit more than a hundred chakra strings, which reach into the scroll. From the scroll, more than a hundred puppets wearing red cloaks emerge. the puppets, all the weapons wielded are coated in his special poison, which would kill the victims after three days of painful paralysis. The puppets are targeting Erza as she dances to avoid and dodge the attacks sending her blades after the attackers destroying each puppets with one swing of her sword. "You are good miss, Kaen Hōsha" he said the his hands shoot fire making them like flame-throwers. The flames are fierce enough to melt rocks and incinerate a metal kunai that was thrown at it near instantly. The ammunition is sealed in the first scroll on its back.then he utilized his water cannons onto areas that have been previously heated by the flamethrowers, Sasori can cause even rocks to crack via thermal shock, enough to send debris flying with great impact. Erza was injured by the attack and reequipped into her Heaven's Wheel armor to attack all the puppets destroying the so she can concentrate to fight the pupeteer.

"You are the only one who not only survived my puppet technique but you also manage to destroy them not being injured with my poison, impressive. under different circumstances I might ask you out for a date" He teasingly said. With the loss of his puppets, Sasori revealed the reason behind his young look: his own human puppet body, which itself was fitted with numerous weapons and traps laced with poison. and he sends out an overwhelming attack of fire mixed with thunder "second origin release: Nakagami no Yoroi" she now is wearing the Nakagami Armor which is an elegant armor composed of a short blue robe trimmed gold which is largely open in the middle, revealing much of Erza's chest. The robe is tied together at the waist with a simple red ribbon held together by a gold bead. The robe has elegant multi-layered trim. She wears two large blue gloves which have gold trims flaring out in the ends. The gloves have red ribbons tied around the wrist and are adorned in a simple pattern of gold dots. She wears a large golden pauldron over each shoulder, bearing the image of a lion with an open mouth. She has blue and gold leggings which match the gloves in their pattern and design. Around the leggings are a pair of gold greaves. The knee plates contain a pattern similar to the tiara she wears. The greaves themselves match the pattern of her robe. Atop her head sits a tiara consisting of two blue rhombus shaped pieces to each side and a center blue triangular shaped piece. Each piece has a gold adornment inside. Two strands of hair from the sides of her head are each tied together by a golden bead with an intricate swirling pattern. Behind her is a large white sash which loops above her head with the ends hanging out towards the ground with a bead on each end.

Eventually Erza managed to break apart Sasori' puppet body, but missed his core- the only living part of his body and the source of his chakra — and only trapped his puppet body. , allowing him to reassemble himself and transferred the cylindrical container housing his core, into another one of his own puppets, possessing his face's likeness. Sasori, in his new puppet body, attempted a sneak attack on her and took the sword's attack katana pierced her abdomen, and since the blade itself was coated in poison, Sasori stated that she would either succumb to the poison or bleed to death. This gave Erza the chance to stab him through his core "You could have avoided my last attack, why did you chose not to?" Erza asked with her almost lifeless body because of the poison weakening her. Sasori formed a genuine smile "It's an honor to finally die into a godess arms, if we'd met a little earlier the story might have changed" then before his last breath he touched and caressed her face. Erza began to heal herself but looks like little late for any medical ninjutsu for the poison already scattered inside her body. She is about to summon katsuyu and grandine to help her heal but she felt a huge energy that caught her attention the she felt Kakashi's presence slowly disappearing. With great worry she ran toward his direction to check on him.