Burn Baby Burn

Summary: Draco burns his former boyfriend's things, what he doesn't expect is to meet a hot firefighter who happens to live next door to him

(Muggle AU, firefighter!Harry & fashion designer!Draco)

Happy Birthday Draco Malfoy!

_____________________

(Warning: Smut)

"And I-I...I slapped him and just ran" Draco sobbed while leaning his phone on a mug on his table to continue talking. He was even hiccuping repeatedly, with tears streaming down his burning red cheeks, his nose was runny with snots and his face was wet from the tears and the sweats when he ran home. Fortunately, he didn't wear any mascara today or else he would have looked even more terrible. It was definitely the worst day of his life, when he found out his boyfriend, or rather, ex boyfriend, was cheating on him with the guitarist in the jerk's band, no wonder he always told Draco he was practicing. The blond leaned back on the chair, he grabbed a small pillow before crying louder when he realised the jerk bought the pillow for him. He wiped his wet face with his hand and sniffled loudly "I just, I can't believe..."

"Shh, don't say anything" Pansy spoke first, when he got home, the first thing he did was calling the girls, they were all home and were able to talk to him. He could not be alone right now "He's an arsehole, fuck him"

"He was fucking that other guy" Draco burst into more tears and grabbed another pillow to hug, his ex didn't buy this one

"You're not helping" Draco saw Hermione nudging her wife through the screen with a sigh "It's alright, he's not worth your tears"

"Maybe we could beat him up" Ginny added in, leaning into the screen with a grin, making Draco chuckled "I could take him down easily, break him in half, if you'd like"

"I know this is a bad time but can I say 'I told you so'? Because I specifically remembered saying I don't trust this guy but you went and dated him anyway, for a year" Pansy rolled her eyes annoyingly with her arms folded, Hermione tilted the phone to her side and continued

"My point is, you two broke up, he's a jerk, he doesn't deserve you"

"Maybe...maybe I should have given him my virginity" Draco looked down, fiddling with his fingers. They dated for a year, but Draco was always hesitant about sex, he didn't know why, he was 25 already, he should be having sex like bunnies now, but something in him just told him no

"No" Pansy tilted the phone back to show her face and she glared at him, pointing her finger at the screen "You cannot go that low, you should feel lucky you didn't give him your virginity, or else now you'd have regretted it like hell. Do you want to regret it? I think not"

"If he cheats on you because of that, he's a piece of shit" Ginny shrugged, Draco should have known they'd react like this, none of them liked his ex since the first time they met him. Pansy has never liked him since the day Draco told her about him, Ginny said he hated their cats and no one has ever hated their cats, Hermione insisted he has no manners when he implied she looked old, and though Luna was the most supportive person with his relationship, he knew she didn't believe in his ex anyway "I told you so, we told you so"

"Stop blaming him" Luna finally appeared into the screen, sitting down next to Ginny with a soft smile on her face and her cat in her lap "How can we help you?"

"Maybe a night out?"

"Pansy, it's Wednesday" Hermione said, sipping her tea from her red mug "Maybe we can come over? Movie night?"