The Auror Calendar

Summary: It's like Firefighter Calendar, but with Aurors, and magic, and six idiots who won't admit their feelings. Featuring Drarry, Blairon, and Theville in one story

____________
Author's Note:
This fic featured three ships, Harry x Draco, Blaise x Ron, Neville x Theodore, so if it's not what you like, skip it, don't leave hate comment. I was hesitant whether to post this or not because this book is about Drarry but this fic still got Drarry so...and Drarry still got three out of five chapters for it (includes smut). So...enjoy.

____________

Chapter 1: "A toast!"

"A toast!" Pansy raised her wine glass high in the air with a bright and proud smile on her face, she was exceptionally gorgeous today. Draco noticed because she had put on her red pantsuit tonight and nothing inside, showing her rack to the world, her short black hair fell down to her shoulders and she has a gold pendant on her neck "To my beautiful wife! Who is now the Minister for Magic!"

"Stop, that's like the tenth toast you made now!" Hermione said while laughing loudly, Pansy was drunk, and she won't stop making toasts, Hermione brushed herself against Pansy's arm, she was wearing a backless navy blue cocktail dress, Draco was certain Pansy picked that out for her wife, she even has a small tiara on her hair, she has recently had her hair cut, so it was just as short as Pansy's, but wavy as always.

"My darling, my queen, my love, my world" Pansy smiled "I have never been so proud of you"

"Thank you" Hermione whispered softly to her ear each time Pansy made the same toast over and over again

"To Hermione!" Ron cheered, and the rest of them clinked their glasses together, laughing loudly. Pansy had announced the news today, barging in his house while screaming, and he suspected he had done the same with the Aurors, because Harry, Neville and Ron were still in their Aurors' uniforms and didn't get the chance to change.

"Okay but what about me?" Ginny chugged on her beer and pouted, she wore a couple shirt with Luna today, she always wear it if there's a celebration and they were going to get drunk, Ginny's shirt said 'If drunk and passed out, please return to Luna' and Luna's shirt just said 'I'm Luna', they have been married for so long yet they didn't become an old boring couple, and their humour were still on point every time "I mean I bought new brooms today. Don't I get a toast too?"

"Alright then!" Ron said, raising his beer glass up "Cheers to Ginny and her new brooms!"

"Cheers!" They yelled again, Draco chuckled quietly and leaned back on the booth

"It's almost my birthday!" Theo shouted, raising his glass first in the air

"It's almost Theo's birthday!" Ron shouted after him, their glasses clinking against each other again, spilling it all over the table. Theo sat back down, his eyes twinkling when he spotted Neville again, Draco smirked knowingly

"10 Galleons Ginny will get drunk again tonight and pass out" Harry leaned over, his face close to Draco's ear, making the blond shiver with goose bumps

"You are very much pissed too, Harry" He said "I can smell the Firewhisky from your mouth" Half of them were on the edge of passing out already, the rest were the responsible ones, holding themselves back, like Draco

"I'm not drunk" Harry mumbled in his ear "I am very sober to know I like you"

"Now you're saying nonsense" He replied, ignoring what Harry just said, he couldn't believe the words of a drunk person, he should know that