Plotting

"We have to do something."

Lexa woke up to Bellamy's angry voice. She felt a mix of anger and fear. Her safety was at risk any second that he was around. And Clarke could trait her off at any second. But then again, the truth would put Clarke at risk too.

"Oh. And what do you suppose we do?" Clarke shot back, voice laced with venom.

"I don't believe that she doesn't speak English."

Shit.

"Well how do you plan on proving that?"

"I have one idea in mind."

Lexa felt her blood go cold. She knew how at risk she was for such treatment as the great leader she was, but it still got to her. She doubted that this boy would have anything for her that she hadn't already suffered, but then again, her people had lived in the forest for so long that they had spent advancing their technology.

"Don't you fucking dare. Is that what you want us to be? The people who abduct innocents and torture them for the sake of it?" Clarke looked to Bellamy with hatred. "You're still nothing more than a wanted criminal. Incase you haven't noticed, I'm in charge here."

"We are what we are, Clarke. And right now, we are at war."

And with that Bellamy walked over to the girl and grabbed her by her hair. He pulled her up and she struggled to her feet. He held her hair and forced her to look up at him. "You better speak now."

Lexa let the wave of fear cross over her face and followed it up with mock confusion. Her hand moved to lay on top of Bellamy's. She searched the room and his face frantically.

_________________________________________

"Bellamy!" Clarke practically screamed the name. "We aren't doing this. We are what we are. This might be you, but this isn't me."

"Then leave us."

"That's not who I am either." Clarke stood her ground and walked forward. She grabbed onto his wrist.

Bellamy turned to her. "Are we going to have a problem, Princess?"

"I guess that depends." Clarke allowed her claws and fangs to show. Her eyes began to glow as she brought herself just to the brink of transformation.

"So much work just to defend a girl you know nothing about. Why? Do you care about her more than your people?"

"You seem to care more about your pride than your people, Bellamy."

Bellamy grabbed onto Clarke with his other hand and dug his claws into her wrist. Clark clenched her teeth and clawed into his wrist and the palm of his hand where he held the brunette's hair. Bellamy released a half human, half beast sounding growl. Clarke met him with a glare and dug in harder.

"Why don't you just leave?"

"Because this isn't right. Stand down. Now." Clarke hissed getting closer and closer to him.

Bellamy stayed where he was and gave the blonde a death stare.

"Guards!" Clarke hollered. "Please detain Bellamy until further notice."

The guards hesitated and earned a blood chilling glare from Clarke. They then attached themselves to Bellamy who struggled against them. He spat on the floor before Clarke. "Just remember, I'm the one in charge here."

"Huh. Interesting considering you're the one being restrained. Take him away."

And with that, Bellamy was gone.