one.

"you know what ashton? i've had enough of this!" brooklyn yells at the top of her lungs, ashton follows her into the bedroom as she throws random clothes into a suitcase.

"where the hell do you think you're going?" he asks loudly, pointing at the suitcase she held in her hands.

"anywhere but here, that's for sure!" she yells, wheeling her luggage out of the room.

"go ahead, run away from your problems like you always do, love!" he sarcastically calls after her.

"i fucking will, i've had it with you! why did i ever move in with you?" she seethes and he becomes infuriated.

"i'm asking myself the same thing! don't let the door hit you on your way out, brooklyn." he yells, taking a swig of his beer and smashing his fist against the wall in anger, not caring if he's broken his hand or not.

brooklyn slams the door behind her so hard that she may or may not have broken it. she didn't care to look back and check, it's not like he cant afford to replace it.

they've had fights before, that's normal with every couple. but this fight wasn't just a little disagreement, there had been tension between them for days. all he cares about is work and making money, he got so caught up in a business deal that he stood her up on their anniversary dinner.

she doesn't even care that it's the middle of the night, she angrily drives herself to the airport and boards the first flight to her home in the hamptons.

her hands instinctively dial the number she's memorized by heart. "adison? yeah, it's me. i know it's late, ashton and i got into another fight. no, i don't think everything's okay anymore..."