The introduction

A/N - THIS STORY IS VERY CRINGE AT THE START, ONCE IT'S FULLY RELEASED I WILL START EDITING IT. IT GETS BETTER IN THE LATER CHAPTERS, I PROMISE.
***
***
Sophia POV introduction

My name is Sophia Natalia Stark. My parents are Tony Stark and Natasha Romanoff-Stark and I have a twin brother, his name is Peter Stark. We are both almost 18 and we haven't seen our parents in twelve years. You might think, why would Tony and Natasha give up their children? The thing is, they didn't. Peter and I were taken by Hydra when we were only six years old. At first we tried to escape but when we couldn't find a way out we just stopped trying. Every day for twelve years they experimented on us, injected us with all sorts of things and they even let a radioactive spider bite Peter.

Over the years we developed some powers and skills, but we also met some people. For example I met a guy, he doesn't remember his name or past because of the mindwipes he gets but every time he sees me he remembers me again. Peter and I don't get mindwipes because they think it might interfere with the experiments and they can't have that. We get trained to be their best assassins.

Peter and I were always kept together because we refused to do anything without the other. A habit from when we were younger. Peter and I also met a young girl, she was around five years old and her name is Emily. We found out her parents sold her to Hydra three years ago. Ever since we met her she has been like our little sister.

We're slowly giving up the hope our parents will ever find us, but both Emily and Winter, I call him that because I don't know his name and he is the Winter Soldier, tell us to keep hoping all the time.

Recently I got control over my powers, my powers are telekinesis, telepathy, mind control and illusion casting. I also have superhuman strength, speed and durability and I have enhanced hearing, metabolism, healing and stamina.

Peter POV introduction

My name is Peter James Stark. In my time at Hydra I have been experimented on many times, I've been bitten by a radioactive spider and throughout my time here I have developed some abilities. Such as the ability to crawl on walls, enhanced strength, speed, reflexes, durability, stamina, healing and agility and I have got an early warning system which Sophia and I have called my Spidey-sense.

I have also met this boy, his name is Harley and we've become best friends. Harley and Sophia have also become great friends. Harley was sold to Hydra just like Emily. Harley has been here for seven years and he is almost nineteen.

Both Emily and Winter but also Harley keep telling us to keep hope that our parents will find us. I'm not sure though, it has been twelve years. What if they've given up on trying to find us?

Tony POV introduction

My name is Tony Stark and twelve years ago today was the worst day of my wife's and my life. Our two children were kidnapped by Hydra and ever since then we've been trying to find them but to no avail.

No-one except our four best friends even knows about our twins. Not even Fury or the Avengers know about our twins. Just Rhodey, Pepper, Clint and Bruce.

Natasha POV introduction

My name is Natasha Romanoff-Stark. Twelve years ago today my husband and I lost our twins. Peter and Sophia. I miss them every day, but when Fury told us we had a mission to a hidden Hydra base I regained some hope.

I thought maybe we'll finally get our children back, hopefully we will get our children back.