Chapter 4

I woke up next to Bucky with my head still on his chest. I got up and heard him wake up.

"Did I wake you?" I asked looking at him.

"No no, you didn't." He quickly reassures me and pulls me back on the bed.

"Hey there" I laugh as I look up.

"Hi.." He chuckles and we just stare at each other. Just as I'm about to get up again he does something I didn't expect. He kissed me. It took me a couple seconds to respond but then I kissed back. We pulled away and rested our heads on each other.

"Well that was... something" I say, laughing a little.

"A good thing, right?" he asks, worry evident in his voice.

"Yes, of course it's a good thing." I reassure him and hug him.

"Good. Let's get ready and then head to the kitchen." He says, laughing a little.

"Yeah, see you in a bit." I say kissing him before leaving the room.

As I walk out I see Harley sneaking out of Peter's room. We lock eyes and I smirk at him knowingly and he does the same but in a more exaggerated way. We both end up laughing and I walk to my room. I take a quick shower and put on some white high waisted jeans, a black Levi's t-shirt and white socks. I walk out of my room and see Peter, Harley and Bucky waiting for me and we all walk to the kitchen.

-

After breakfast, Peter and I spend the day catching up with mum and dad. Now we're playing truth or dare with the Avengers, Harls and Bucky. Emily is asleep seeing as it's currently 11 PM.

"Wanda, truth or dare." I hear uncle Clint ask the woman who's only a couple years older than me and Peter.

"Hmm, truth." she says voice full of confidence.

"Uh, who's your favourite team member?" he asks and we all listen closely to hear her answer.

"Vision or Nat." She says and looks around. "Sophia, truth or dare." She asks me.

"Let's do truth." I smile at her.

"What's your biggest dream?" she asks sweetly

"Hmm, I don't know." I say honestly.

"Okay that's alright. Your turn!" She tells me and dad brings me into a side hug.

"Harleyyy, truth or dare." I ask him knowing he'll choose dare.

"Dare" I knew it.

"Cuddle up with Pete for the rest of the game" I say smirking at the two blushing boys. But he does as he's told.

"Buck, truth or dare." I feel the soldier tense up a little so I put my hand on his arm and I feel him relax against my touch.

"Truth"

"You fancy anyone?" Harley asks, smirking knowingly.

"Yeah." I see a blush spreading on his face.

"Oooooohhh who is it??" Harley asks still smirking like the asshat he is.

"That wasn't the question." Buck smirks at him.

Harley sticks out his tongue and we continue playing.

-

It is now 3:30 AM and everyone except Harley, Pete, Buck and I are asleep. Again. Once again we head to the kitchen and we play some never have I ever with shots.

"Never have I ever gotten kidnapped." Pete says and Buck and I take a shot.

"Killed someone." Harley says and we all take a shot.

This goes on for another hour and when it's 4:30 AM we're still not drunk. Well except for Harley, because he doesn't have an enhanced metabolism.

I bring Harley to his room and in his bed. I walk out and see Pete walking towards me.

"Hey, can I ask you a question?" he says and I nod. "Do you have nightmares?"

"Yeah, you?" He nods.

"How do you keep your cool and act like nothing's wrong?" he asks me.

"I've had the façade going long before we came home. I'm just holding onto the thing I know to do best." He looks at me with a puzzled look.

"Which is what exactly?" He asks.

"Faking a smile." I say and give him a hug. "If you ever need to talk, feel free to talk to me." I whisper in his ear. He nods and we pull away.

I walk into my room, saying goodnight over my shoulder. I change into my pyjamas and look at my bed. I can't sleep here. Not tonight. I walk over to Bucky's room and knock on the door. When he tells me to come in, I open the door and walk over to him. I get in next to him and cuddle up to him.

"Can't sleep?" he asks me and I shake my head. He kisses the top of my head and I look up to see him smiling at me. I kiss him on the lips and he kisses me back. After about 20 minutes of cuddling and kissing we both fall asleep.