Part 1 (sale game )

Hi I'm sophie 20 years old (can change name ) I live in Manchester and today is a big day as I'm going to sale to meet a mate (lily) lily is my best friend she has been my whole life we are neighbours )
Sophie's pov:
Today is a very big day for me I love rugby matches and today hopefully today I meet the one at a sale match I've loved Tom curry for ages he's a massive idol to me and I'm so happy I get to finally go to a game . I love games I've been to saracens one time but never been to sale .
Lily's pov:
Today I'm going to make sure sophie meets Tom because she loves him I hope I meet Ben curry because I love him we always fight over which twin is hotter aha I message her and ask wether she has arrived she says yes .
Authors pov:
Well I'm glad that sophie and lily are finally arrived and she is hopefully gonna meet Tom the love of her life . As that's what sophie thinks aha
Sophie's pov :
It's now the end of the game and sale won 30-10 to GLOUCSTER  the Gloucester fans didn't take it too well they all left quite quickly some stayed behind and met some of the players . Me and lily ran down the steps to see wether we could see Ben and Tom we met some others along the way that's when I saw him we made eye contact and I was so nervous . He came over and said hay what's your name I was speechless so lily answered for me hi she is sophie . Yeah I'm sop sop sophie . Sorry I'm so nervous . Don't be your beautiful . I take a double take did TOM CURRY JUST CALL ME BEAUTIFUL . I can't believe it i ask for a hug and he gives me one he slips a piece of paper in my pocket and he gives me a wink we got a photo with him and a selfie . Then it was Lily's turn with Ben he does the same .
Lily's pov :
BEST DAY OF MY LIFE BEN AND TOM GAVE US THEIR NUMBERS . Even thou sophie cried it payed off because she got a hug off of Tom and I got a hug off Ben . We decided to message them straight away they followed our social media's and we planned to meet up
With them again .