Part 14 birthday

Ps. This is a special episode as today is actually Ben and Toms birthday )
Sophie's pov:
Today is a extra special day as it's my boyfriends and Lily's boyfriends birthday . We woke up extra early to put decorations up for them even a massive 22 ballooon because that's how old they are .
Toms pov :
It was quite early and I heard sophie sneak downstairs I didn't get out of bed as I knew it was my birthday and I knew she had something planned she's so cute I love her . After all the drama with Theo I thought it was time to take her on a proper date but today is my birthday so I will take her out tomorrow .
Lily's pov :
Sophie came into the room really early as it was the boys birthday and woke me up luckily Ben stayed asleep and I got out trying not to wake him . We went downstairs to put balloons up that was hidden we tried so hard we have a massive suprise for them which we made them a cake and we've invited some of there mates . I'm anxious because Ik some of my girls fancy Ben but they understand girl code  . I think sophie is more anxious .
Sophie's pov :
Tom woke up finally and walked downstairs we screamed happy birthday . But as I went to pick something up I hit my head on the way back up I laughed but Tom was worried but we laughed about it . Ben is now up so they are opening presents . We suprised them with a new mansion to move into the mansion is peng .