Part 9 training and drama

Sophie's pov : I was lying in bed and then Tom joined we shared a kiss and then go to sleep . I wake up the next morning a lot happier and Tom was still sleeping . I sat down do my make up . And get changed I put on sweats and a crop top as there is not a game .
Toms pov : it  was quite late in the morning and I had just woke up . I had training today so I go downstairs and see sophie cooking breakfast she gave me a bowl . I had cooked breakfast then head off to training . Sophie decided to come as she got a message that all the girls was even lily . Lily and Ben now live together .
At training :
I was training with Ben when suddenly a ball came flying to Sophie's face and she falls on the floor holding her face I run to her and pick her up . I give her an Ice pack and turn to faf de Klerk and say wtf bro what you think you doing sorry i wasn't paying attention . Idc you hit her you pay for it . Wow Tom he didn't mean to . I say to faf it's okay you didn't mean to . Sorry mate I'm just protective at the moment . When suddenly i see Theo coming straight for Sophie's I say sophie let's go . I drove her home and luckily she didn't see him . We have a movie night .