Part 18 (injury and meeting the parents )

Sophie's pov: today is a very nerv racking day I am up earlier today to look after my horse . And I'm meeting Tom parents finally today I'm nervous but excited because Charlotte is coming aswell and we've had a few chats I'm sure I met her once before . I go out to my horse I take him out the stable and tie him up with a lead rope . So I could muck out his stall . Owen was out training on the rugby pitch on the mansion . I yell morning faz . Tom came and helped me get on Dixie . I jump a few jumps but suddenly Dixie spoils and I'm thrown off on the floor . I scream in pain . Luckily I didn't break anything just extremely bruised . Tom carries me inside and put a bandage on the bruise
Toms pov: I'm saughting Dixie feed after helping Sophie onto her . When I hear a huge scream . I run to the ring and hold her she's in pain but okay . Omd that's my parents I bandage her up quickly and greet them downstairs . I tell them about Sophie but she came downstairs and hugged them . They love her I can tell . Charlotte gave her a extra big hug .  We sit down to have dinner Owen joined aswell as Lily and Ben .
Owens pov :
We met Toms parents and they are lovely people . I miss my parents but Sophie is my best friend and Tom is so I can't leave them . Sophie needs help learning to kick because who knows maybe she will be a red rose one day . We are sitting round for dinner . When Marcus walked in and sat next to soph she looked at him then said I'm not sitting here and walked away . I pull Marcus aside and say what have you done . Tom walks after Sophie and I say to Toms parents sorry about that and cleaned up the plates .
Toms pov:
We were having a lovely meal when Sophie got up and left when Marcus sat next to her . I put my head in my hands and walk after her . BABS WHATS WRONG . Tom he threatened lily saying If she doesn't stay away from me she'll have to leave the house babe I can't have him staying here no more . 
Sophie's pov :
We're gonna ask Marcus to leave the house . I walk up to him and whisper in his ear telling him to leave and never come back . Even thou Marcus is my ex I felt so so bad . He gets up and leaves . He hasn't stayed the night yet and already leaving .