Part 8 birthday

Toms pov : today I decided would be a chill out day to clear her head I can not believe how strong she is I'm so glad to call her mine I'm so happy she's changed me rugby is everything even thou  there is a game on today and it's Lily's birthday . Lily knocked on the door and I open it and hug her I explained that soph had a traumatic night but couldn't stop talking about your birthday this morning so I hope she's okay .
Sophie's pov :
Even thou last night was scary it was Lily's birthday and I put a smile on my face which was real because it was my besties birthday . And I run down to hug her . She came in and a very happy Ben followed behind Tom and him did there bro thing and I took lily into the kitchen and hug her crying I didn't wanna cry I really didn't want to . Tom walked in and me and lily pretended to laugh and Tom was like right what's going on lily what did you say . Tom no it's fine she didn't say anything I walk out the room and walk back because I didn't want my mind to ruin everything . We say are you ready because the coach will arrive to take the boys soon . They were in there kit goodness they looked fit . Even thou Tom looks banging everyday . Lily turned to me and said so apart from last night have you 2 done I say shut up bro . Tom turns around and laughs because he knew .
Sale game
Me and lily were sat waiting we were in vip and were sat with Georgie and the other girlfriends and Toms family . As we were watching Ben suddenly was down and I turn to lily and she was crying I hold onto her and say he'll be fine look he's up she stops  . Tom was running and running and he was over the line TRY AWARDED BY TOM CURRY FOR SALE SHARKS . Me and lily jump up and scream and the fans go wild . This is the best birthday ever she says .
Lily's pov :
Me and Sophie were sat at the game and Tom scores a try even thou it wasn't Ben it was the best birthday ever because I had my best friend there and my boyfriend playing I had a moment because he went down after a. Sarres player knocked him . He didn't get a yellow which was annoying so I lost it and screamed GIVE HIM A YELLOW . Sophie said look it's okay he's up .
Later on
We were now home and had birthday cake . It was lush . I had the best birthday ever thanks guys Tom lifted me up . And Ben did the same Sophie watched and walked out . Tom. Followed after her
Toms pov :
I'm so glad lily had the best birthday because she deserved it she's always been there for my girl . Sophie suddenly walks out . And I follow her I say hay hay I grab her hand . What's wrong babe . She turns around and says nothing I'm getting her presents . You know I worry about you . I know hun and she hugs me . Lily comes out and says guys you coming / she opened her presents and loved every bit .