Part 20 (future rugby stars )

Sophie's pov:
My instinct feeling was too tell the others in which I did . They all gave me a hug and it was a massive group hug that's when I felt tears . But then I get a random call from Eddie Jones I saved his number from Toms phone as a joke but some reason he is ringing me . Eddie : hi miss mutton is that you . Yes it is me . Tom looked at me funny and asked who it was but I shushed him . Eddie : a certain mr curry told me that you were interested in joining the team . Yeah I'm so interested well I've got you place . Seee you soon miss mutton . Thanks Eddie . I hang up the phone and scream . I'm apart of the team they want me to join the red roses .
Toms pov : Sophie gets a phone call after telling the others and it was from Eddie Jones I recognised the voice . She ended the call with tears and told me yesssssssss I kissed her and hugged her . Future fly half you are and future captain .
At red rose try outs (Sophie's pov:)
I am now future fly half and it's been few months since I got the call and the twins are now born . Turns out they are girls lily and Emily . Lily after my best friend and Tom likes the name lily . I've also trained Dixie so she's good . Owen brought the girls there own ponies . And me and Tom are stronger than ever . The wedding is round the corner and also the women's and men's six nations so we are training .