Part 6 (tears )

Authors pov : we finally have an official Tom and Sophie what should there ship name be tomophie. Or tophie but why did sophie see her ex
Sophie pov :
I was hugging Tom and I saw my ex over his shoulder I pull away and tears well up I tell him stay away Tom turns around is Like babe who's that I say that's my ex . He's like mate I know your her ex and all but now is really not the right time . Theo then turns to Tom and says mate back off alright yeah nothing to do with you . My tears well up and Ben puts his arm round me and goes to break up them 2 stop guys your hurting Sophie . I walk past them both and stand in-front of them and tell Tom to look at me calm down baby yeah . He pulls me for a hug and a kiss which was our first it was amazing . Ben and lily walk away  . I pull away . Theo stood clapping and he was  looking smug he says too me don't make me hurt you again Sophie sly bitch . Toms face turns to complete anger and says what am earth did you just say . I turn around and run away . Ben stops me and I hug him . Tom warns Theo and he walks away . Me and Tom go back home . I was shook so went up to bed . I felt a dip in the bed which meant Tom had joined . I turn to him and thank him .