colbys pov

"ARE YOU STUPID! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR RISKING RIGHT NOW" Sam yells "Yeah Sam I do" I say in a low voice "COLE ROBERT BROCK I SWEAR TO G-" "YOU SWEAR WHAT HUH! WHAT IF YOU WHERE IN MY SITUATION BUT WITH KAT HUH! TELL ME" he stays silent "you can't! Because you know you would be doing what I'm doing" I say "I just don't want to loose my best friend that I've known since middle school" he says "Sam you won't I promise" I say as I give him a quick hug. Later that day I had Cassy come over with a vampire shes friends with. I ment Cassy from an old vine friend named Reggie Webber (aka Jake's brother). She knew about vampires before I ever did so she's like my vampire therapist. "Colby are you sure?" Cass says and I nod "yeah Cass I am. Grace is stuck out there doing things that I know she regrets. Do you know what she told me. She basically told me she's doing all this because of me" I say "Colby" "Cass please I need this more than anything" I say "ok. I have a vampire coming over. When we turn you were turning you completely. Your old enough for it" she says and I nod. Later that day Cass gets a vamp over and we're turning me. It's the next day and all I can remember is Sam yelling at me. "Ow" I say "Colby what is the last thing you remember?" Cass says "um me and Sam yelling at each other then me telling him I need to turn for grace" I say "ok good" I look down at my arm and I see a bit mark and a cut but I see the wound healing. I look up at Cassy and I can't help but feel something towards her like I want to do something I'ma regret. "C-olb-by stop you need fresh blood yes I know but stay there" Cassy said and I didn't listen. I felt someone's arms grab my waist and pulling me tightly to where I can't move. "LET GO OF ME" I yell "sorry kid but not untill we get you some fresh blood" some guy says. I see Cass walk up to me and sticks her hand up to my mouth. I couldn't control it anymore inside of me so I hit her wrist. The taste of blood was bitter but it tasted to good. She pulled her wrist away and I Finally settled down. The guy let go of me and I just stood there. "Ok Colby we need you to take all your strength out on me" a girl says while walking in the room "what the hell! Why would I do that I would never hit a girl" I say "boy I've handled worse ok your just a beginner ok. I want you to take all your strength out on me. This is going to be a warm up. For your strength to fully fill in" she says "wait you expect me to hit you when I don't know who the fuck you are" I say "oh my bad. I'm Emily Ross. I'm a full on vampire trainer. I train vampires to get there full on strength back. And by what Cass told me you need all the help you can get. I can get you you everything you need by tomorrow night but that means no sleeping for a full on 48 hours. I'm also a shifter so I can make myself look like anyone in the world. I'm a rare breed of a vampires there is only 4 of us in this world and one of them went missing so we're basically extinct" I nodded "so I'ma shift to look like someone else ok" she says and I nod "alrighty hit me" I hit her "come on hit me like you would Josh" I hit her even harder and I look at her and she turned into Josh. "You mother fuck you hurt grace!" I take all my anger out on her/him "I bet it was fun for you to sleep with her knowing I was always going to get her back" ok what the fuck "You asshole she HATES you why would you do that" I can't control what I'm doing anymore. I full on tackled her/him. We've been going at it then she started to fight back. I feel someone else pull me off of her because I guess I was apparently taking it to the extreme. "Colby you did it you finally got your full on strength. But I may say you are ten times stronger than a normal vamp though. strange though" she says "ok should I be worried?" I say concerned "no no no your fine. We need to see if you can get you around a human without sucking them dead" I shake my head yes and we leave.