colby+ graces pov

Graces pov

It's been a week since I saw Colby and I hate my self for even doing that. I just want to leave.

Colby's pov

It's been a week I've gotten all the training I needed and I'm getting my girlfriend or friend back. I dont know what to call her now but I'm getting her back. Cassy has been keeping tabs all week on her for me and im glad about that. I have sam and Brennen coming with me tonight and we're getting her back. It's late at night we grabbed our fake ids and left. "Ok so Brennen is basically going to sing on stage to get graces attention?" Sam asked just to be sure "yea I can't go up there only humans. Wow it felt weird saying that" I say "yea it must" Brennen says. We make it to the bar and we get in we meet up with Cassie who officially works here now and she tells Brennen to go up on stage. "Alrighty see ya bren. Grace is in the back she has no idea y'all are doing this" she says and I nod. "She's going to be singing once Tonight well was or still is. I don't know. Josh isn't here for a change and normally he brings grace with him because she's like is partner now or something which I find confusing. She misses you guys so much she always talks about you guys with me about highschool all those memories she had of you guys" Cass outs her hand on mine and Sam's shoulder "fuck this up and I'll kill you my damn self" she says and we nod. "Good luck up on that stage and sing Brennen good luck" I say.

Graces pov

I'll have to admit it I kinda love singing and dancing with all these humans and vamps. I just hate that I have to suck people's blood that ain't colbys. "OK EVERYONE TODAY WE GOT A NEW FRIEND WITH US WHO WILL BE SINGING WITH US WHILE WE GOT THE ONE AND ONLY GRAVE FALLS DANCING ON THE SIDE LINES" well I guess this is my que to go dance.

I was distracted
And in traffic
I didn't feel it
When the earthquake happened
But it really got me thinkin'
Were you out drinkin'?
Were you in the living room
Chillin' watchin' television?
It's been a year now
Think I've figured out how
How to let you go and let communication die out

Brennen. It's can't be though.

I know, you know, we know
You weren't down for forever and it's fine
I know, you know, we know
We weren't meant for each other and it's fine

But if the world was ending
You'd come over, right?
You'd come over and you'd stay the night
Would you love me for the hell of it?
All our fears would be irrelevant
If the world was ending
You'd come over, right?
The sky'd be falling and I'd hold you tight
And there wouldn't be a reason why
We would even have to say goodbye
If the world was ending
You'd come over, right?
Right?
If the world was ending
You'd come over, right?
Right?

I came up on stage and started to sing with him.

I tried to imagine
Your reaction
It didn't scare me when the earthquake happened
But it really got me thinkin'
That night we went drinkin'
Stumbled in the house
And didn't make it past the kitchen
Ah, it's been a year now
Think I've figured out how
How to think about you without it rippin' my heart out

I know, you know, we know
You weren't down for forever and it's fine
I know, you know, we know
We weren't meant for each other and it's fine

But if the world was ending
You'd come over, right?
You'd come over and you'd stay the night
Would you love me for the hell of it?
All our fears would be irrelevant
If the world was ending
You'd come over, right?
The sky'd be falling while I'd hold you tight
No, there wouldn't be a reason why
We would even have to say goodbye
If the world was ending
You'd come over, right?
You'd come over, you'd come over, you'd come over, right?

I seen Colby out in the crowed along with Sam. I started to tear up but Heald it in.

I know, you know, we know
You weren't down for forever and it's fine
I know, you know, we know
We weren't meant for each other and it's fine

But if the world was ending
You'd come over, right?
You'd come over and you'd stay the night
Would you love me for the hell of it?
All our fears would be irrelevant
If the world was ending
You'd come over, right?
The sky'd be falling while I hold you tight
No, there wouldn't be a reason why
We would even have to say goodbye
If the world was ending
You'd come over, right?
You'd come over, you'd come over, you'd come over, right?

If the world was ending
You'd come over right?

The song ended and I gave Brennen the biggest hug ever. "I've missed you so much grace" he says "I've missed you too." The dj starts playing music and I get off the stage with him and act like I'm doing my job by dancing with everyone in a sexy way. "I have to blend in ok I can't just stand and talk bren" I say as he nodded "grace Colby turned himself" Brennen said as my heart dropped. "He did what now?" I say with a Stern voice "he's getting you out of this hell hole and he is going to put up the biggest fight ever. We had Cassy help. We talked to the league and everything there going after Josh right now" Brennen says "where's colby?" "Somewhere ar-" "grace! Where getting you out of here"  I hear Colby say out of breath "wait what. Hold up what the fuck is going on" I say "grace I can't stand knowing that your alive and I can't stand knowing that your here with Josh I just can't" he says "ok" that's all I say "ok?" "Yeah let's get out of here. But first" I slapped him in the face "What the fuck were you thinking for tuning yourself do you have any idea what the hell you just did. You have to live with this forever and you can't go back" I say "I know grace I did this because of you. It took me months to get over that you were gone I couldn't sleep at night, I stopped eating I stopped filming with sam. I stopped doing everything but then Daniel snapped something into me making me Better. Then I found out you where alive and everything and I can't grace. Cass has told me everything about what happened and who your treated" "damn you Brock" I stand on my toes and kiss him "let's get out of here"  he says "but we can't the-" "girl I got you it's time for a makeover" I hear cass say "omg thank you much" I hug here. Later that night. "We have 3 hours left before they close" I say "well lucky for you I'm done" she says. "Let's get you out of here" she says.