01 - waking up

-steven pov - 

 beep beep beep 

that the only sounded i hear , the last thing i remember is that i was on the way to pick up connie for our date ,  when everything went black .... i cant remember what happen then but ever since then i hear pearl crying and dad rubbing my left arm , for some reason i cant feel my right arm .

beep beep beep 

- greg pov -

i stay in the hospital at night with my son after the car wash closed , amethyst stays with me or garent but not pearl she cant go through this . we found steven by his phone gps when we go there steven car was totally , an car hit steven passage side and glass shot in his right arm since then his right arm is now his shoulder

amethyst " greg im scared "

greg " me too , how that coloring book holding up , it the only thing i can find to destress you "

amethyst " good , just worry about my bro "
 greg patted amethyst on the back the hospital   was never quite at day time  phones ringing off the hook new patients left and right in the halls and the nurses running to the next room .

- the next morning - 

it was still me and steven , amethyst falling asleep last night i know they dont sleep but amethyst need this she worried to much , an nusre came in steven room to change his air tanks and his bandages on his right shoulder , she then wash his body so he wont smell when he wake up from this nightmare .   connie came in the room after the nurse left and say good morning and left new flowers and then kiss steven on the forhead  then she left for school .

- steven pov -

 i felt someone or something wash me  and then not ten minutes later i felt someone kiss my  forehead , also last night i heard dad and amethyst talking .  soon everything was bright like my eye lids want to open but cant , only thing i felt was the sun light touching my skin  then it was dark because i heard my dad say goodnight to someone. 

beep beep beep 

i flutter my eyes open ......