16-xreys

-Greg pov-
I was in Steven room he has a check up on his shoulder , I set out his clothes and his shoulder cover . I went to his bed and shook him .
Greg " Steven wake up son "
He woke up and then rub his eyes I smile and give him his medicine and his clothes .
Greg " ok let lotion up that shoulder "
I do his shoulder and then put on his shoulder cover.
Steven " d...do ...I have ...to go "
Greg " it just an X-ray bud we be in and out of there and then we can do something ok "
Steven " o...ok "
Greg " get dress I come back help you with your crutche "
I left Steven alone to get dress , I stay near the stairs just in case .
-Steven pov -
I got on my pants fine it the shirt I have the most problems with I got my head and arm in , I used all my energy on fitting my head through the hole , I back up and hit the dresser and landed on the floor .
-Greg pov-
I heard a band and went in Steven room he was on the floor trying put on his shirt . I help him put on his shirt .
Greg " there you go now get finished son "
~ magic time skipppp~
Nurse " well Steven that bone is slow doing the job "
Greg " since just a shoulder now what it means "
Nurse " it need more time grow  "
Steven " w..will... it ... hurt "
Nurse " it will when it doing the job but take pain pills and it clam down "
Greg " thanks , his gem powers hasn't been coming back "
Nurse " any time "
I help Steven with his crutche and we head to the car , we got in and I look at Steven .
Greg " son "
Steven jump " mmm I...I'm... ok "
I started the car and we headed home Steven didn't talk on the way home .