11- cutting

Warning ⚠️
Blood 🩸
Warning ⚠️
- Steven POV-
I was home alone today dad at work and the gems are at little homeschool teaching  I thought since they gone I can fine my razor again  , I look in the drawer that pearl always put things that she thinks that be and amethyst going to get hurt on , I pull out the drawer I found my game boy that pearl say if I was upside down it might fall and I swallow it and all the games , then I found the razor . I shut the drawer and went to the bathroom and lock it .
Steven " you can do this universe your a helpless teenager now since what happen "
I put the razor on my bare skin at the leg and press down , after a few cuts blood was purring out on the floor I felt dizzy then I fall on the floor and past out .
-Greg pov -
I came in to check on Steven when I see water from the bathroom I ran to the door but it was lock I hang on the door I scream Steven name .
Greg " Steven Steven "
I bang my body on the door then I open it , there I see passed out Steven , the razor we toke away the first time and blood staining his clothes , I first turn off the water and then pick him up from the bathroom floor . I carry him to the van and buckled him up , then I grab fresh clothes and his medicine . I put in the van and drove to the hospital .