Chapter 9

HIS wife, Penelope kneeled down in front of his erect manhood. She touched and looked at the tip of his cock, he can see his precum on it and he can't wait to see Penelope, sucking and licking his shaft.

Fuck!

He now wanted to grab her head and push his manhood in her mouth and fuck her there until he came in.

His wife clearly gazed at his manhood for a moment. He was tortured so much that he couldn't tell her to do what she had to do because she could change her mind. Hindi niya gustong mabitin at baka hindi na maulit pa ang kung anong gagawin ng asawa niya sa kanya ngayong gabi.

They are still in the bathroom, and water from the shower continues to flow into their bodies. He could not feel the cold water flowing through his body. He only feels the heat of lust... passion... and the warmth of his wife's touch.

Oh, damn!

Nang bumaba ang tingin niya sa asawa ay nagtama ang paningin nila. Hindi niya inaasahan ang sunod nitong ginawa. She started to lick his balls up to his shaft while looking at her then suck. Oh, man! His wife has an innocent face yet knows how to lick and suck a dick.

"A-Am I hurting... you?" Her voice was worried.

Mabilis siyang umiling. Hinawakan ang ulo nito at muling dinala ang bibig sa pagkalalaki niya. "No, baby, keep up with what you are doing. I like it," he said. He grumbled as she sucked him on. He gripped her head and guiding her mouth to make an in and out move, tumingala siya habang hawak pa rin ang ulo nito at patuloy sa ginagawa.

His wife was good at this. Ginagawa din ba ito ng asawa niya sa dati nitong nobyo? Damn, no! Mas idiniin niya ang ulo nito sa pagkalalaki niya.

Hindi niya dapat isipin iyon dahil siya ang asawa ni Penelope at hindi niya hahayaan na may ibang lalaki ang hahawak sa asawa niya.

He's a territorial man and he wouldn't want to let go of her. She belongs to him. Only for him.

"Hmm..." Penelope moaned while sucking him. He could feel her throat hitting the tip of his virility, and that's fucking good! The warmth of her mouth made him want to blow up his seeds inside her mouth.

When he married Penelope he would not deny to himself that his wife was hot, fuckable and alluring. If he had a chance he might have just locked up the room with her and he would gladly make love to him incessantly.

"Fuck, Penelope. This is fucking good. Your mouth is hot as fuck! Damn, honey, fuck!" he cursed and growled as she touched his balls and played with them. She's still sucking his cock. The desire built in him has now become a wild, damned passion.

When he felt he was close, he grabbed her head. Hindi para mas idiin ang bibig nito sa pagkalalaki niya. He took his manhood out from Penelope's mouth. Hinila niya ang braso nito at mabilis na itinalikod ng tayo mula sa kanya.

Penelope's now holding the cold wall tiles of the bathroom. Bahagya niya itong itinuwad.

"Blake, what are... you doing..."

"I'm going to take you from behind," when he said that. He thrust on her entrance without a warning, he fuck her hard, rough and fast.

"Shit! Blake. Careful," Penelope warned him as she felt his cock pumping her womb. "Oh, fuck... Blake,"

One last hard fuck his entire body stiffened as his sperm sprung up and poured in her warm hole feminity.

"Oh, damn..." He grumbled, then sighed. Isinandal niya ang katawan sa likod ng kanyang asawa at isiniksik ang ulo sa gilid ng leeg nito. Ilang saglit pa'y si Penelope na ang humiwalay sa pagkaka-dikit nilang dalawa.

Bahagya itong nakayuko. Hindi makatingin sa kanya. He held her chin and glanced at her.

"Nahihiya ka?" tanong niya. Napangiti siya ng bahagya itong magiwas ng tingin na talaga ngang nahihiya. His wife was good at giving him a blow job, sa ginawa nito na hindi niya inaasahan ay lalo lang siya mababaliw dito.

Maya-maya lang ay tumikhim ito at muling nagyuko ng ulo sa kanya. Walang salita itong tumalikod at tumapat sa shower. Matagal siyang hindi kumilos at pinakatitigan ang makinis na likod at pang-upo ng asawa niya.

Tahimik nitong sinasalo ang tubig na bumubuhos mula sa shower. Hindi siya nakatiis at nilapitan ito. Penelope flinched when he touched her waist. Ngunit hindi naman nito iyon tinanggal at hinayaan lamang siya.

"I missed you, honey," he said. Hinalikan niya ang leeg nito. Kapwa na sila nasa tapat muli ng shower. "I am not mad at you anymore..."

"T-talaga?" nilingon siya ni Penelope, nakita niya ang pagliwanag ng mga mata nito dahil sa sinabi niya na maya-maya lamang ay nangislap. "H-hindi mo ko iiwan?"

"No, honey, what would you think of that way?"

Mas nangislap pa ang mga mata ng asawa niya at doon bumuhos ang luha nito.

Fuck what did he do?

"Hey!" Agap niya. Mas iniharap niya ito sa kanya at ginanap ang maliit nitong mukha ng dalawang palad niya.

"Akala ko ayaw mo na sa'kin. Akala ko hihiwalayan mo na ako..."

"Wag kang magisip ng ganyan," patuloy lamang ito sa pag-iyak.

"You wouldn't leave me?"

He nodded. "I won't."

"Paano kung mamatay ako?"

Nangunot ang noo niya sa sinabi nito. "Don't say that. Bakit ka naman mamamatay?"

Lalo itong umiyak at hindi siya sinagot. Yumakap ito sa kanya, he feel his manhood starting to build up again. But damn, his wife was crying! At nagiisip siya ng kamunduhan. Ipinilig niya ang ulo. Masyado na silang babad sa shower. Saglit na inilayo niya sa kanyang sarili si Penelope.

He reached for the shower handle knob to stop the water from pouring into the shower head.

He gets the clean, dry towel from the stainless towel rail. He covered Penelope's naked body. Nang kapwa na sila balot ng tuwalya sa katawan, he slowly carried her out from the bathroom. Ibinaba niya ito ng upo sa gilid ng kama, nakayuko ito at humihikbi.

"Penelope, what's wrong? I'm not leaving you and you're not going to die. Why sudden you think that way?"

Hindi ito nagsalita. She kept on crying. At iyon ang hindi niya maintindihan. Why his wife suddenly changed her mood? As if she is scared for something.