Chapter Ten

Last Chapter

I grabbed a vine and a stick. Then I tried to attach it to the stick. The first time it didn't work out. But the second time it did.

"Yes!" I screamed when I got the vine attached on the stick. Zayn looked over at me with one raised eyebrow and I just smiled innocently. Then it was time to attach the bait aka the nasty, slimy bugs.

I grabbed a worm from inside of the coconut and tied a small piece of vine around it and tied that small vine to the stick.

"I'm going fishing," I told Zayn as I got up and walked over to the beach. I climbed on top of a rock and sat down. I put the fishing pole in the water and then noticed something out in the water.

I tried to look farther and it looked like a moving rock- wait! It was a boat! I jumped up and raced back to Zayn.

"Zayn! There's a boat!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. He immediately got up and ran over to me.

"Where?" He asked. I led him to the rock and pointed at the boat. "We might get out of here Helen!" He exclaimed and hugged me.

We sat down on the rock and waited for the boat to get closer so we could wave to it to have it save us.

When it was closer we stood up and jumped up and down. We waved our hands and screamed. Zayn even picked me up and put me on his shoulders as if we were participating in a chicken fight.

I waved my hands and hollered towards the boat. We noticed that it was getting closer.

Not long after, the boat was on the beach of the island. Zayn and I ran down to the people on the sail boat and said thank you.

"Now hurry up and grab your stuff and climb aboard," An old man with a gray beard told us. I nodded my head and scurried off. I grabbed my backpack and that was pretty much it.

I got on the boat and Zayn got in after me. I sat down on an isolated chair but then Zayn sat down next to me.

"We're finally saved," Zayn grabbed my hand. I looked up at him and blushed.

"Yeah, we are," I replied. Then my mind started to actually think. What will happen to our relationship at school? Will Zayn find some other girl?

As if reading my mind, Zayn said, "Don't worry Helen. We will still be dating in school." He smiled at me. I smiled back at him.

Then he leaned in and kissed me. It was a long kiss. We almost made out in front of random strangers but I stopped him.

I pulled away and kissed his cheek. I never knew that being stuck on an island would have benefits.

~THE END~