Chapter Eleven

Sorry if there are some things spelt incorrectly. The drawing above is mine.
_____________________________________________

John's Perspective:

The time came where we had to go to the bond fire or whatever they are calling it. Me, Sherlock, Greg, Mycroft, Jim, Molly, Harry, and Irene all walked together. When we got to the bond fire we sat in the open seats near the fire. There were three other boys, and six other girls already at the bond fire. They also went to our school. Not many people came to this camp from our school just seventeen people. The camp councilors arrived at the fire and sat down. They told us ghost stories, and we played a few camp games. Afterwards we made s'mores. That's when the camp councilors said they were going to leave for a bit.

"Hey you lot can be fine without us for forty-five minutes right?" Anderson said in more of a statement than a question.

"In short, we will be back." Donavin stated. They went back to the buildings.

"Guy lets play truth or dare." One of the boys called out. Everyone agreed and we started playing. The game was pretty fun and interesting. I got a dare to eat a marshmallow off of Gregs hands. One girl was dared to climb in a tree as high as she could then pretend to be a monkey. One dude got dared to take his shirt off, he was swinging it over his head and accidentally burned a little of it. Greg got dared to do a back flip, he surprisingly made it without breaking anything. One guy was dared to give the guy next to him a lap dance. Sherlock was dared to tell us what Donavin and Anderson went off to do. He said they went to, you know, have some "fun." A few rounds went by and then Jim dared me to kiss Sherlock.

"Woah woah, isn't kissing off the table this game?" I asked.

"No, no one ever said that." One of the guys replied.

"Ok fine." I was hesitating, "so uh, do I have to kiss him or does he have to kiss me, because tha..." I was cut off by Sherlock.

"Oh for god's sake John." He grabbed my face and pulled me too him. He crashed his lips into mine and I swear I felt a feeling or something when he did. I heard and "ooh" from a few people. I closed my eyes and let myself relax. His lips were so soft and perfect. It was amazing. After a couple of seconds someone called out.

"Guys, we don't want to see a make out scene between you two. The dare is done." One of the guys blurted out. Sherlock pulled away and I just sat there staring at Sherlock. I knew I was blushing, but I hoped that the fire wasn't bright enough for people to notice.

"Ha I called it. Jim you owe me five bucks." Harry called out. I heard him sigh a little whatever.

"John, dude its still your turn you gonna go or what?" Greg said. I looked away from Sherlock over to Greg.

"Yeah, sorry I'll go." I said. The game went on and everytime I would look at Sherlock he would suddenly look away. Donavin and Anderson finally came back and told us we needed to go to our rooms. When we got to our room we changed into pajamas. Sherlock was wearing a black shirt with blue pajamas bottoms. I was wearing a dark green shirt and black pajamas bottoms. I climbed into the top bunk as Sherlock lay on the bottom. We were in silence for a while until Sherlock broke it.

"John?" Sherlock said.

"Hmm." I responded.

"Do you maybe, want to talk about earlier?"

"What do you mean?"

"About the... kiss."

"Oh."

"Look I'm, uh, sorry for doing that I really shouldn't have done that without asking you."

"Sherlock it's fine, I had to anyways."