Chapter Four

Sorry if there are some things spelled incorrectly. I am sorry in advance for this chapter it isn't that good. Sorry in advance about this chapter not being that good or confusing.

_______________________________________

John's Perspective:

One week have past and tomorrow is Molly's party. I stood in front of my wardrobe and tried to pick out my outfit for tomorrow.

"I think you should wear this." Harry said holding up a blue shirt with 'Doctor' written on it.

"Why." I asked

"Because I picked it out, and you have no other option." Harry said.

"I have this shirt." I said going over to pick up a red button up shirt.

"That is dirty, and it stinks. Seriously you need to do your laundry." Harry said walking over to a basket that had cloths in it.

"Fine, I will do it tomorrow after the party." I said

"Good, you room smells like old milk." Harry said. We both laughed.

"Kids I'm home." Mom yelled.

"Ok." Me and Harry said.

"I got dinner." Mom said

"Coming." Harry said. I laughed and followed behind Harry to the kitchen. We ate chicken and chips for dinner. After dinner I went to my bathroom to brush my teeth. After that I came to my bed and sat down and grabbed my phone. I open messages and texted Sherlock.

(John) Sherlock

(Sherlock) Yes?

(John) Good night.

(Sherlock) Night John.

I lay down and went to sleep. The next morning I woke up to a loud bang coming from the kitchen. I ran to the kitchen to see what happened.

"What the heck?" I said

"Good morning to you to John." Harry said bending over.

"Sorry, morning, now what did you do?" I asked.

"Nothing I just dropped mom's favorite plate, but it's ok it didn't break." Harry said.

"Good she would be mad if it was broken." I said walking over to the fridge. I got yogurt out to eat and went over to the table.

"Watch out for my stuff." Harry said.

"What the heck is all of this." I said pointing to a poster board with papers and markers all over it.

"My project for school I stayed up until two am working on it." Harry explained. She walked over to the table and started to clean up her stuff.

"I can't wait for the party." I said.

"I bet, especially since Sherlock is going to be there." Harry teased.

"Stop it please." I said.

"Mmmmmm no." Harry said walking to her room with her project in her arms.

The time came when it was time to head to the party. Mom drove me and Harry to the party. When we got there Harry walked me up to the door.

"Hey John." Molly said.

"Hi Molly." I said.

"Hey, I uh, just came to walk him up here. So uh, bye." Harry said and she turned and walked away.

"Bye Harry." I yelled back at her.

"Bye John" my mom yelled out the window.

"Bye mom." I said.