Chapter One

Hey guys so this is the first chapter of my teenlock story. This probably isn't that good but, I hope you enjoy :) This story is in first person as John right now. Sorry if there are some things spelt incorrectly.
_______________________________________

John's Perspective:

Today is my first day at my school. I had to change schools in the middle of the year because my family moved. I was looking in my wardrobe to see what I wanted to wear. I wanted to wear something half way decent for my first day. I was choosing between a red long-sleeve polo shirt I had and a blue flannel shirt with a black shirt underneath. After a minute I decided to go with the blue flannel shirt. After I got dressed I went in the kitchen to eat, all I had was a granola bar and a glass of milk.

"Is that all you are going to eat?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I'm not that hungry." I replied.

"You really should eat more."

"I'll just take a snack for later." Harry rolled her eyes.

"You know John, I know things too."

"I never said you didn't know stuff."

"Harry, John hurry up we need to leave soon, don't want to be late the first day." My mom told us. I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth before getting my bag. Once I had my bag I went to the living room and sat down to wait for Harry. After about 5 minutes I went over to Harry's door and knocked.

"Hey, mom said we need to hurry up, what is taking you so long?" I asked still banging on the door.

"I will be out in a second." Harry told me from the other side of the door. I went back to the living room and picked up my bag. "Alright I am ready." Harry said picking up her bag.

"Good." I heard my mom say. Once we were all ready we got in the car and started driving. Once we got to the school I realized how big it was, my old school could fit inside of it, twice. The school had a dark blue and black banner out in the front with the date for a school dance. Both me and Harry got out of the car.

"Bye mom." Me and Harry both said. We got inside the school and Harry hugged me before going to find her first class.

"Try not to flirt with the first cute girl you see." I yelled out to her.

"To late, already found my target." I heard Harry shout back, I laughed. I started walking to find my first class, science, room 1.345. While I was walking I ran into someone.

"Oops, um you ok?" I heard them say. I bent down to grab my book and then looked up to see who I ran into. He had black curly hair, and blue gold eyes. His skin was quiet pale like he never went outside

"Yeah I am fine," I said standing up, "so um... hi, I'm John."

"I'm Sherlock." He said. I nodded and walked off to my class. When I finally got to class not many people were in the room at the time. After a few people came in the guy I ran into in the hallway came in and sat right in front of me, my face went red from embarrassment. When the teacher walked in everyone became quiet.

"Good morning class," I heard the teacher say, "today we will be working on an experiment in pairs, so everyone find someone to work with and then i will explain everything." I looked around and saw people grouping up with their friends. I looked back to my desk knowing nobody wanted to be my partner. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see who it was and it was the guy I ran into in the hall.

"So um, do you maybe want to be my partner?" He said.

"Um, sure." I replied.

"Ok, all the people I don't dislike are partnered with each other. I am normally left out." He said while sitting in the chair next to mine. The teacher told us what the experiment was about, and told us to get the materials from the front and start. I went up and grabbed everything, not knowing what any of it was. As we were doing the experiment I realized how smart Sherlock was.