Chapter Twelve

Sorry if there are some things spelt incorrectly. This chapter might be a little long sorry in advance.
_____________________________________________

Sherlock's Perspective:

Me and John decided to walk around the camp until it was dinner time. We walked to the pond hand in hand. Near the pond I saw a small opening in the trees leading to a trail. It looked like it was barely used. It seemed like it would be nice to walk. I dragged John off to the path, he almost tripped when I pulled him.

"S- Sherlock, what are we doing?" John asked.

"Going along this trail, obviously." I replied.

"I see that, but why?"

"Because we aren't supposed to."

"What the hell, then why are we here."

"It'll be fine, no one knows we are going back here."

"Ok fine." There was a shaking in a bush next to me and John's grip on my hand tightened a bit, then loosened again. We walked in silence taking in the view of the amazing woods.

"You know these flowers are almost as beautiful as you." John casual said. I felt a blush creep onto my face. I looked at John and he was looking at me with a smile on my face, I couldn't help but smile back.

"I could say the same to you." I said. It was John's turn to be the one blushing. We walk in silence, not an awkward silence though, for a while before John spoke again.

"Sherlock, do you have any hobbies, besides violin?" John asked.

"I- well I don't know if it would count as a hobby, but I drive a motorcycle. Mycroft hates it so I barely ever ride it." I responded.

"That is SO cool." John yelled.

"It's not that cool..."

"Are you kidding, it is really cool."

"Maybe you could ride with me one day." I suggested.

"Really, is it scary?"

"Not really."

"Maybe I will ride with you one day." We kept walking, still holding hands. His hand felt perfect in mine, like his hand was ment to be in my hand. I've held hands with other people before, but none of them fit as perfectly as John's. The end of the trail was on the far side of the camp away from the lake we started at. It was already five thirty and we had to be on the other side of camp in twenty minutes. John and I started walking, then we ran into Harry and Irene walking. They seemed to becoming better friends since this trip.

"Hey love birds, we tried to find you earlier where were you, making-out?" Harry teased.

"No, we were just walking a trail." John argued.

"OOOH how romantic." Irene said.

"Shut up, where were you two?" John asked.

"Talking about how hot girls are." Harry laughed. We continued to walk to dinner. We met up with the rest of our friends and ate. After eating a woman spoke to evwryone about activities.

"Hello everyone, I am Mrs. Hudson, I run the camp. Starting tomorrow night each school will take a turn doing the 'night in town.' Each school will be able to go. Starting with Baskerville High. You will leave at eleven tomorrow, make sure to wear your fancy outfit, or pack to change. And you will get back after supper." The woman said, she then went back out.

"Our school is first, wow time to make some trouble." Jim joked. Jim was always the "bad kid" of our friend group. We all walked back to the rooms and got ready for bed. Me and John were in our room as well as everybody else was in there's.