Chapter 34

(like last chapter, play music when I say for full affect! Make sure you have tissues as well bc ngl I cried just writing this)

General POV

Crystals eyes slowly begins to open her eyes, she looks around to see she's on the ground. Blood drips slowly from her head and she closes her eyes in pain, there's a ringing in her ear
I'm in the, "why is it so hot?" She questions to herself. She opens her eyes to see shes surrounded by burning buildings. "That answers that question." She says quietly to herself and she stands up, but immediately feels pain in my stomach. By instinct she places her hand on the spot where her stomach is in pain. She feels a warm liquid in it so she looks at her hand to see what it is. Blood? She's bleeding.

She looks at her surroundings. Everyone's on the ground, they aren't knocked out or dead, just on the ground injured. "Aurora." She calls out weakly as she turns to see Sting holding her and Lector tightly. Both are awake, but covered in scratches and few gashes. Sting looks at her, and smiles weakly, a look of pure worry on is face, bit he doesn't move.

"Must get to them." She says quietly as she slowly walks towards them. "Sting..." She calls out quietly.

(Play music now)

Crystal looks at her father to see his hands outstretched towards Sting. Her eyes widen as she turns towards them. "Move...get out of...the way....!" She says quietly, barely able to speak.

Silver fires his attack, and it's almost as if she got a sudden jolt of energy, we runs towards Sting, pushing him out of he way as she gets hit by the attack. It goes through her heart, but more fire...beams go through her arms and legs one even through her stomach and shoulder.

Sting watches in slow motion as she falls to the ground, but quickly catches her before she hits. He lays her gently on is lap, tears threatening to fall as Crystal struggles to keep her eyes open. "Cr-cris...it's gonna be ok." He says as he gently strokes her hair.

She simply smiles at him and places her hand on his cheek. Lector is holding Aurora back as she tries to her to her, tears streaming down both of the exceeds faces.

Lucy is holding back Wendy, who is badly injured as well. "Let me heal her!" Wendy cries out. Lucy just hugs her tighter, tears coming down her face as well.

"Crystal... you're gonna be ok, maybe Gray can...or Wendy can heal you!" Sting says.

Crystal weakly shakes her head. "W-wendy...will only..." She coughs up a little blood, "hurt..herself more..."

"But..y-you can't...leave me." He cries as he gently grabs her hand that's now back on his cheek and gently nuzzles her hand. "You promised."

"Sting...s-sing...fo me..." She says as she struggles to keep her eyes open.

"N-no! Maybe if we hurry we can get you to Porlyusica!" Sting says as he goes to stand.

Crystal stops him..her eyes now struggling to stay open even a little. "I...love...you Sting...." She says.

"I love you too Crissy..." He says quietly as Crystal's eyes close and her breathing stops.

Her hand falls to the ground and Sting hugs her lifeless body, tears streaming down his face. "Y-youll never be alone..." He starts before sniffling. "I'll be with you..from dusk till dawn...." He hugs tighter, "I'll hold you when...things go wrong...I'll be with you from dusk...till dawn...baby...I'm right here...." He speaks the last part, his voice horse and shakey.

"N-no!!! I could have healed her!" Wendy cried.

"Wendy...you're too injured...you..would have only hurt yourself more..." Lucy says crying as she lets Wendy go.