Chapter 20

General POV
The group wakes up and get dressed. Sting puts on his normal style of outfit of a white sleeveless jacket with the hood/neck part lined with fur, black jeans , and black combat boots. He has black gloves that is lined with a white ribbon, which draw attention to the white Sabertooth guild mark on his left shoulder. Finally, he has on a silver belt around his hips, with a gold belt buckle.

Rogue wears his hair ties up in a high ponytail, his bangs covering his right eye. He wears a black and white patterned sleeveless shirt that stops just below his neck and a dark purple and black kimono the lays over his torso, leaving his left arm exposed. He has a black glove like thing on his left arm the stops at his wrist and just below the elbow. Much like Sting, he has on black pant and combat boots. His pants are just more baggy.

Frosch wears his normal frog costume and Lector is in his usual green jacket. Aurora was in a baby blue skirt and a white strapless belly shirt. She had an icey blue ribbon tied around her tail as a bow.

Finally, Crystal wore something similar to Aurora, she had on an icey blue skirt with a strapless crop top. She also had on white boots and her hair ties back in a high ponytail. A similar icey blue ribbon tied around her ponytail, but not in a bow. Both Crystal and Aurora had small snowflakes on their skirt which complimented Crystal's necklace and bracelet. Luckily, Crystal no longer needed the bandages, thanks to the cold weather her wound has almost fully scared over.

It's now the second day of the Grand Magic Games. After the much needed break yesterday, it was time for another day! The 8 giant lacrima turned on and there was pumpkin head, right on the screen.

"Good morning everyone!" He says cheerfully causing everyone to cheer. "Welcome to the 5th official day of the games! Today we think you will be happy to know that for our first match, it's  an 'every man for themselves' match!"
Everyone cheers happily.  "Now, for the first match today, each team will send down one member. Each player will then be  placed in a separate part of the maze that will be here after I explain. The goal of the game is to battle, and defeat each player to retrieve the golden feather statue and escape to the other side of the maze. However, the maze will constantly be changing!" Pumpkin head explains.

"As always the first person across, will get 10 points. Second will get 8, third will get 4, and so on. Last will still get zero though!" He finishes.

One member from every team heads down to the arena.

Fairy Tail- Erza
Sabertooth- Rufus
Raven Tail- Flare
Blue Pegasus- Hibiki
Quatro Cerberus- (Drunk dude)
Lamia Scale- Lyon
Mermaid Heel- Millianna

~After Round~

Fairy Tail- Erza (1st)
Sabertooth- Rufus (2nd)
Raven Tail- Flare (5th)
Blue Pegasus- Hibiki (7th)
Quatro Cerberus- (Drunk dude)(4th)
Lamia Scale- Lyon (3rd)
Mermaid Heel- Millianna (6th)

"Next is a game of Tag! Each player will be  partnered up with a member from their team and will play a game of hide and beat.  The goal is to hit your opponent, but unlike before, there will be no copies of each of you. You have an hour, and the pair with the most hits will get 20 points, second most 18 and so on. Good luck!"

Fairy Tail- Gray & Lucy
Sabertooth- Minerva & Yukino
Raven Tail- Blake Snake & Colby (random name there)
Blue Pegasus- Ren & Eve
Quatro Cerberus- Rocker & Nobarly
Lamia Scale- Toby & Sherry
Mermaid Heel- Kogura & Beth

~After game~

Fairy Tail- Gray & Lucy (2nd)
Sabertooth- Minerva & Yukino (1st)
Raven Tail- Blake Snake & Colby (random name there) (7th)
Blue Pegasus- Ren & Eve (4th)
Quatro Cerberus- Rocker & Nobarly (3rd)
Lamia Scale- Toby & Sherry (6th)
Mermaid Heel- Kogura & Beth (5th)

"Now onto the battle round! Fairy Tail's, Wendy Marvell Vs. Sabertooths, Rogue Cheney."

"What?! I can't fight her! She's only a kid! Plus I'm not trying to die by her guild, and my two best friends!" Rogue yells with a angry face, (but not actually angry, it's more like a comical angry face)

"It's ok Rogue-san! It can be like sparring!" Wendy smiles.

Rogue sighs and nods.

"Fine." He says reluctantly.

The two of them head to the field and get in fighting stances.

"Begin!" Pumpkin head says.

Wendy goes straight away, punching Rogue in the face before jumping back. Rogue immediately reacts and engulfs his hands in shadow, Wendy smiles and does the same. The two jump up and clash in the sky, punching each other until the fall back to the ground in which they regain their balance and repeat.

After half an hour the two stop, breathing heavily. "Rogue's going easy on her." Sting chuckles.

"Wendy is too. She's only 15, but she is pretty strong. She may he's the strength of most of our guild members." Crystal says in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Fro thinks so too!"

"Hmmm, I feel like they will just hold it off until the one hour mark. Both are far to stubborn to just give up" Crystal says.

"Yeah, and Rogue won't hit a kid let along go all out." Sting sighs.

"Yeah, he won't admit it but he has a soft side." Crystal says, causing the group of 5 to laugh. "Kind of reminds me of you." She says looking at Sting

"I-" Sting goes quiet as he blushed from embarrassment.

Crystal kisses his cheek and hugs him tightly before climbing onto the ledge and siting down. Sting wraps his arms around her waist and the two begin to cheer for their friends.

20 minutes later and it's the end of the one hour mark. "And the Match is a tie! That concludes the last match of the day, before you all go, we have decided to do things a little different. Today was our last official day for the games, tomorrow will be the contest where Ms. Fullbuster judges, along with a little fashion show. Then on Friday, the last day, we will do a dance battle AND have a little guild parade where each guild will perform a special performance. You will get points for it of course, but the next two days will be more fun then competitive! Have a good night everyone!" Pumpkin head says before disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

Sting, Crystal, and the three exceeds jump down to meet both Wendy and Rogue with bright smiles. "Good job both of you!" Crystal smiles.

"Let's go have some dinner, I'm starving!" Rogue says.

"Can Carla and I come?" Wendy asks.

"Of course!" Crystal says as her eyes sparkle.

The group laughs happily.