❥Lonley Miracles❥

THANKS SOO MUCH FOR OVER 800 reads!!!! -Steph

When I got home from the airport, I ran up to my room, and cried. For hours, I was crying, until there was no tears left.

My mom had come and check up on me, she knew how tuff this was for me, but she didn't know that I loved him.

Shawn was everything to me, I'm going to miss him so much...

I just hope he doesn't find a better girl then me.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

"Hey sweetie, it's time to get up, you have to get packed for university." My mom came into my room and gently said.

I didn't get any sleep last night, I couldn't sleep. Too much was to be thought about.

I was under my covers, looking like a mess. "Skylar, please come out, I know you're sad but you can't stay under there forever." She said to me.

"Watch me." I said still so sad. Then I heard my phone buzz on my dresser. My blankets flew off me and I grabbed my phone.

I clicked it on and there was a message from Shawn.

I laughed cried, because I was happy but it made me so sad. I opened my phone and read the message.

Shawn:
Hey beautiful, how are you doing:( I hope you're doing well, things out in Texas are amazing, the weather and everything... It would be better with you.... Anyways, I'll call you later, I'm sorry I have to go, we're doing a M&G, today.... I have to go.... I love you.... So much.

Me:
That's... Great. I'm so proud of you. Have fun, don't worry about me. I love you too. Say hi to the guys for me. Love you more than anything

I typed back, I was shaking while typing, my mom had left me, because I had come out of my sheets.

"Mom." I whimpered out hoping she could hear me.

She came into my room. "Yes?" She said and sat on my bed. I sat up.

"I need to tell you something... Important." I started.

"You can tell me anything." She said kindly.

"Well you know how I said... I really like Shawn...." "Yes." She replied.

"Well..... That's not true..." I said.

"What? You don't like him?" She asked confused. "No. That's not anything near...."

"Mom..... I love him."

She looked at me shocked. But not mad.

She nodded. "I see... Now you're sure?" She questioned me.

"Yes." I replied. She smiled, which made me smile a bit.

"And.... He loves you?" She asked. "Yes." I respond. She smiled.

"Well, then. That's great." She says happily. "Well, you should get packed. If you need anything just ask." She kindly offers.

"Thanks mom." I say.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

The next day.

"Skylar! It's time to go!" My mom yells up the stairs.

"Coming!" I reply. I grab my suitcases and head downstairs.

"I love you, please be safe... And please.... Try to relax a bit." She told me. I smiled a nodded.