❥Uh Oh....❥

This chapter is dedicated to my new friend exactlyshawn . Thanks for the support gurl! Luv yah all!

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Skylars P.O.V.

"You're perfect, you're perfect!"

I finished singing.

"Perfect!" Jacob says.

Currently, Shawn, Jacob and I are in Diamond Records, recording studio at 3pm. All this equipment is so awesome and high tech.

I smile at Jacob and see Shawn glare at him but then smiles at me. "Want me to go get Cole?" Shawn offers.

"Sure." I say and walk out of the recording area, to the editing area where Jacob was.

"I don't think Shawn likes me." Jacob says after Shawn walks out the door.

I giggle and sit down next to him. "Well I don't think it's that he doesn't like you.... I just think he's a bit jealous." I tell him.

"Jealous? Why?" Jacob asks oblivious. "Well you helped me write my first song." I explain.

He thinks for a second. "Well I guess, but you did write the song about him." He tells me.

I look down at my hands. "Yeah.."

Then Shawn and Cole walk into the room. "Okay let's hear it." Cole says.

Jacob presses play for me.

The song plays, and Cole is nodding his head. Then it finishes.

"It's great, we just need to minimize the air compression and remove any possible background noise." Cole instructs.

"Jacob could you turn the MID to setting three, Bass to setting seven and treble to setting six." Cole asked Jacob.

Jacob nodded and starting pressing buttons, good thing he knows what he's doing because I have no idea.

A few minutes later after we listened and edited it, it was finished.

"Okay, great! Now you guys can leave, Skylar I will give you updates so you can tell your fans when they can pre order it, and release dates and all that. Just work on some songs in you free time and discuss it with Jacob when you have something." Cole explained.

I nodded and Jacob, Shawn and I left.

Jacob was now the person who helped me with my songs.

When the three of us got into Shawn's car he sat there for a moment.

"Wait, why do you need to discuss your work with Jacob?" He asked me.

I looked back at Jacob who was in the back seat. "Cole hired Jacob to help me write songs, he likes what Jacob and his label produce." I explain quietly.

Shawn only has one song out, The Weight. The song he wrote about his dream. About me.

It made a lot of money but, only made it to like #43 on iTunes top charts.

I was still really happy for him.

"Oh." Shawn simply states and starts the car.

Uh oh.
❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥
"Thanks guys, bye!" Jacob says and gets out of the car.

Shawn drives down the street, and heads towards home.

He was really silent. "So any new songs you working on?" I ask him trying to break the silence.