❥Out Cold❥

Skylars P.O.V.

For a few more hours, Skylynn and I watched the guys play football, and to be honest, I felt bad for Shawn, but it was kinda funny.

"Well." I say as all the guys walk up to me, muddy and exhausted. I tried not to laugh.

"Ha ha, very funny." Matt says. Then I burst into laughter. "At least you guys tried." I say to all of them except the Grier brothers and Cameron, who play football.

"Come on! Let's go!" Skylynn cheers, she grabs my hand and starts to run. I follow her as we make our way back to their house with the guys behind us.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

"This is delicious, thank you Elizabeth." I thank her. "Thanks." All the rest of the boys say right after me.

"Your welcome." She says. She had made us spaghetti and meatballs, one of my favourite!

When we all had finished it was around 7:20pm. "Skylynn go get into your PJ's." She tells her.

"But I wanna stay with dem!" She insists. "Skylynn, now." She says calmly.

"Bye bye." She says to all of us and walks upstairs to her room.

We all made our way back to the basement. "What's the date today?" Aaron asks randomly as we're all watching T.V. or on phones or laptops.

"Uh, the 30th." Carter replies checking his phone. "Wait really? Tomorrows halloween!" I say excitedly like a child.

Nash giggles. "Excited?" He asks. "Excited! I totally forgot! We have to go get costumes or something!" I insist.

"Wow, good timing, I was legit just invited to Kenny's party." Cameron says.

"Yeah me too." Nash, and Jack G. say checking their phones. "Who's Kenny?" I ask confused.

"He sings on Vine, Kenny Holland? You've heard him sing before." Shawn reminds me.

"Oh! Right! Oh my gosh we should all go!! Where is it!" I shriek.

"California." Nash replies. "What are we waiting for! Let's go get costumes and stuff!" I say and run upstairs.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥
*8:25, Walmart*

"Really Walmart?" Carter asks. "Do you have a better plan?" I ask. "No." He replies. I giggle. "Then ZIP!" I say and 'zip' my lips.

"What should we be?" Jack J. asked. "Something cool!" Jack G. responds. "Wow specific!" He says and they go back and forth ranting back and forth.

Gosh, I could swear their legit brothers.

"I have a great idea!" Taylor says. "What?" Cameron asks, we all walk to Taylor from where we were in the costume isle.

He pulls a costume off the rack. "We should be a bunch of nerds!" He suggested showing us a pair of overalls and a plaid shirt.

"Perfect!!!" I say excitedly. "Ok, so we probably all have a least one plaid shirt, some of us have those 'type' of glasses." I say referring to, Carter, Cameron, Taylor, Gilinsky and I, who sometimes wear glasses.

"And I have some with the lens popped out in my room!" Hayes chipped in making us all laugh.

"And we can go buy some overalls or shorts!" Taylor finishes.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

*10:15pm, Nash's house*

We were back at Nash and Hayes' house and we all had our costumes figured out.

We all had plaid shirts and the guys had overalls, I had these shorts overalls, which were really cute, and made a perfect costume.

We also had fake 'movie theatre' glasses for everyone except, Cam, Carter, Taylor, Gilinsky and I.

(Check Pic at begging)

"Ok, I booked all of our flights for tomorrow morning at, 7:00am." Aaron tells us.

"Ugh." Nash, Cam, Shawn and I say in cinq. "See if none of this had happened in the last year or so, I would probably be asleep till like noon." I say earning a few laughs.

"What about university?" Matt asks. "You're point is?" I say sassy, jokingly and everyone laughs.

"Ok, let's get some rest, we have to be up early, Kenny says he's having the party in this big building, lots of people." Nash explains.

We all are in PJ's, and all sleep where we had slept last night.

"Love you." I whisper as I cuddle up into Shawn. "Love you too." He says making me smile.

You don't know what love is, until you're in love.

And once you have it.....

You never want anything less.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥
*November 2nd*

I wake up, and blink a few times because my eyes had to adjust.

I look around and see a white room, no windows, but with hospital equipment.

What the hell happened!

I'm in the hospital?

"Sky'" I hear a soft voice sniffle. I turn, from my laying position in the hospital bed, to see Shawn.

Tears running down his face, red eyes and just terrible looking.

I tried to speak, no words came out. "Skylar." He says again, and starts to cry, happier I think.

"I'm so glad your alright." He says and kneels down next to my bed.

"Wh- What happened." I finally managed to ask. He sniffled.

"You need to rest, I promise I'll tell you tomorrow." He tells me. "Shawn, please tell me." I beg.

He looks down, then back up at me, "please, just get some rest." He now begs me.

I look down at my body, I'm under the sheets, feeling numb. Right now, I don't even want to know.

I silently nod. "What day is it?" I ask quietly. He sniffles again.

"The 2nd, you've been out for a day." He explains. I take a moment; to process all this.

Still a million questions to ask, I told him I would rest..... But honestly.

What the hell could've happened?

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥
Oooo! Cliffhanger! What do you think happened at Kenny's party? Or.... Did they even make it to the party?

Sorry for the short chapter, I wanted to update for you guys because your all so supportive! Thankyou!!! I'll start to dedicate some chapters to the best supporters! THO I love you all!! Thankyou!! Hope you enjoy!