❥Clearing The Air❥

We pulled apart from our kiss. He smiled.

"Shawn, please don't ever do that to me." I say. I didn't like him when he was angry... It was scary.

He looks down and nod.

"I just couldn't bare to loose you." He tells me still quiet.

I put my hand on his cheek making him look up. "You wont."

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

He grabs my hand and we walk back downstairs to where the guys were asleep, the movie still running.

"What time is is?" I whisper to Shawn. He pulls out his phone.

"Holy, it's 2:00am." He says. "We were in there for an hour?" I ask shocked.

He nods.

We both go sit on one of the two couches that were empty. Everyone else was either laying on the other couch or one of the three mattresses laid out.

We both laid down beside each other and he rested his head on the pillow and I rested my head on his chest.

He pulled the blanket over us, it was kind of like a childish sleepover, the mattresses on the floor.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥
*8:07am, October 30th*
Shawn's P.O.V.

"Dude wake up!" I hear a voice whisper to me. I blink a few times and see Jack G. tapping my shoulder.

I then look over and see Skylar cuddled up next to me. "What?" I whisper back, half asleep.

"We're going to go play some football wanna come?"

"What time is it?" I ask rubbing my eyes, making sure not to wake Sky'.

Jack looks at his phone. "8:10." He tells me. I moan.

"Save that for later with Skylar and come on!" He laughs and walks upstairs.

I giggle quietly and gently get up and recover her with the blanket.

I go into my suitcase and grab some clothes and walk upstairs.

I see all the guys awake and sitting eating breakfast.

Cameron looks at me and smirks. "Busy last night?" And everyone laughs.

"You're an idiot." I laugh out. "Why all the sudden football?" I ask.

"Why not?" Hayes comments. "Um, can I take a quick shower?" I ask.

"Feeling dirty?" Matt comments making everyone laugh. "Oh my god." I say.

"Yeah, it's upstairs to the right, just be quiet, Skylynn, Will and my mom are sleeping." Nash says.

"Thanks."

I walk upstairs and see a tall guy in the hallway. "Oh, hi." I say awkwardly. "Hey, you're Shawn right?" He asks. I nod.

"Cool, I'm Will." He says and shakes my hand. "Whatcha guys doing up this early?" He asks me.

"Oh, we're going to go play some football." I answer simply. "Cool, maybe I'll tag along." He says.

I smile and he walks downstairs and I find the bathroom.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

When I came back downstairs, dressed and cleaned, it was 8:30 ish.

"Ready to go?" Carter asks everyone. "What about Skylar?" I ask.

"She'll be fine." Cameron reassures me. I nod.

We all follow Nash, Hayes and Will who decided to come. The 'Grier' boys used to all play football, and apparently were really good.

I've played like twice.... I play hockey more. Canadians Huh.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥
*9:30am*
Skylars P.O.V.

I woke up on one of the mattresses in Nash's basement. But nobody was here.

I grabbed my clothes from one of my suitcases and walked up the stairs to see Elizabeth and Skylynn.

"Hi Skylar!" Skylynn excitedly says. "Hi Skylynn." I also say back smiling.

"How was your sleep sweetie?" Elizabeth asked. "Great. Thank you so much for letting us stay!" I thank her kindly.

"Oh anytime darlin'." She says in her accent. "Da boys, they uh, the boys went to play football." Skylynn tells me.

"Even with, with Will." She says in her childish tone. She's so adorable.

"Oh cool, maybe your mom will let us go watch if you know where they are." I say smiling at her.

"Yeah. I- I know where they are. Mommy can we watch da boys play?" She asks.

Elizabeth smiles. "Sure. Let's go get you ready. Skylar if you want to freshen up or use the shower or anything go ahead its upstairs on the right." She says. They walk to Skylynns room and I walk to the washroom.

I take a quick shower and put on a bit of makeup and half dry my long blonde hair.

I walked back down to the kitchen where Skylynn and Elizabeth were. "Ok so Skylynn does know where they are. Their at their old school, just walk down the sidewalk for about 5 to 7 minutes and you'll see it." Elizabeth explains.

I smile and nod. "Please watch her. And the boys." She says and we both laugh. "I will."

"Ready?" I ask Skylynn. "Yah!" She yells and grabs my hand and pulls me out the front door.

"Watch for cars!" Her mom shouts.

We walk down the street, she was looking around, being a kid.

"There it is, dats where da guys go to school, I mean they they used to." She explains.

Skylynn leads me to the back of the school where we find a huge grass field.

I smile when I see the 11 guys, including Will, playing football.

"Come on!" Skylynn says and we run over to where the guys were. I guess they were just taking a break now when they noticed us.

Most of them were sweaty and had no shirts on.

"Hey Skylynn!" Nash says and she runs up to him and he picks her up and swings her.

Shawn walks over to me, the rest of the boys follow. "Hey beautiful." He says. I blush, like always.

"How's the game?" I ask them. Nash, Will, Hayes and Cameron laughed.

"Well, nobody is going to be a football star." Hayes laughs.

"Hey let's see you try to play hockey!" Shawn says. "Pff, easy!" He says.

"You all should come back with Shawn and I to B.C. for Christmas, and we can see if you can play." I say smirking.

"You play?" Carter and Aaron say in cinq.

"A bit."

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥
Omg! Thanks SOOO much for 4K reads! Love you all sooo much! Sorry for the lack of updates. Gosh I hate having exams and tests everyweek. :/ I'll try to update! I promise! Just click the little star and it will motivate me even more!-Steph