DOTS

[A/N: At sa wakas! Nakapag-update na rin. The best Christmas gift EVAH! XD Uyy, eto yung article ko ngayong college ako. Photo essay po ito. Wa'g kayong magugulat sa picture ko ha. LOVE2.]

--------

FROM SMALL TO GIGANTIC. Being the most wonderful one can’t be judged with the size, what counts most is their importance and how they add beauty in our lives. (A/N: CAPTION PO YAN NG PICTURE)

Remember that day when our Homeroom teacher asked us to draw something that represents ourselves? Most of us had drawn pretty flowers, butterflies that were spreading their wings and other favourite stuffs of our choice – things that were visible to our naked, round eyes. Yes, huge things do have an impact to anyone but what about those that started it all?

A well-known and great artist could never make an exceptional masterpiece without a DOT. A professional architect can’t design a blueprint for a building without a DOT. A writer couldn’t end his or her literary piece without a DOT. Even us human beings were made by our Almighty God from a single dot. See how a huge is its worth? Without it, those that have existed will be nothing.

I can relate my whole being in these picture of dots, well I guess I’m not the only one who has this kind of feeling. Sometimes, I feel deep within that I am worthless, useless and a living creature created with no purpose for I am taken for granted, left behind and alone in taking life’s less assured crossroads. I am judged by people who doesn’t really know me yet and those who have nothing to do with their lives but to judge others. They always remember my mistakes and not the things that I’ve done right, and even if I stand beside them as a friend, they often criticize me. It doesn’t matter if they bring me down or push me away because I can be that only person whom they can lean on in times of trials, support them when they are breaking up in pieces and somebody who will always be there even though my presence still remained unnoticed.

“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters.. compared to what lies within us”. The biggest things in life don’t just pop out immediately in front of us, it started from something small and it will remain unnoticed until such time that it will be the cause of the events that were worthy to remember?