seventy one

calling niall

ringing...

call: 00:01

"do you have any idea what time it is?"

"n-niall please help, there's people with guns a-nd they're coming after us!"

"wait wait harry slow down. what's going on?"

*harry breathing heavily*
"t-they found out where zayn lives, they're after me, t-they're gonna kill me!"

"what the fuck? where is zayn? is he near you?"

"n-no, he went downstairs to take care of them, there's people helping him but i don't know what's going on. i hear gunshots."

"jesus fuck i knew this would happen! where are you?"

"i-in the room, h-he told me to stay in the room and lock the door. "

"good. now barricade the door with something, and then hide. do it now."

"o-okay."
*sounds of moving and shuffling around, harry's heavy breathing*

"you done?"

"yes."

"hide in the closet and don't make a sound. i'm already on the way there."

"n-niall i'm so scared i don't know what to do."
*harry's soft crying*

"don't do anything, just stay there i'm almost there."

*more gunshots go off and there's yelling and loud thuds total chaos can be heard in the background and harry's whimpering, covering his mouth*
"hurry please."

"okay okay i'm here now, just stay quiet and stay where you are till it's quiet and don't move till myself or zayn comes to get you, got it?"

"o-okay."

"good. you'll be okay."

😈

that's it, that's the chapter...

i was in a writer's block on how to write this chapter. it started out as a full chapter. but i was just like— no. so i just did this over a phone call cause lord knows this update was about to look a mess 😔🤚

what's going to happen? what you think of niall?

xx