Falling Castaway Kite

Author's Note:- Hello there! Sorry for the late update but real life has been really harsh lately. This is the last chapter by the way.

Dedicated to my sister and editor, Mertice.

_________________________________________________

_________R_E_V_E_L_A_T_I_O__________

As they come by

As they slip away

As they sail by

Wanderers in the night

As they wonder

As they tease

As they surrender

Lost souls in a flight

As they conceal

As they drown

As they reveal

Falling castaway kite

_________________________________________________

'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'

Stay right here,

we can change our plight

- Black Veil Brides

'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'

Nightmare.

His life was a nightmare.

But when he was with her, he couldn't help but think that he had some peace and love in his life. For whenever he was with her under the moonlit sky, all troubles ceased to exist for him. At least for a while. But it couldn't last forever, could it?

It had been a long while since he had talked with her that wonderful night; purposefully avoiding her outside classes for the whole of the remaining term. She hadn't complained but he knew about the strange looks she gave him behind his back. That dreaminess with came with her was something he could not afford at any cost. He had been called back yet again, a few days ago. Apparently, the evil halfblood wanted to teach him something. It was more torture, less teaching.

Now, as he sat in the Manor, a horrible gloominess had descended upon him, like it always did whenever he was there those days. The reason for his sorrow was the most sorrowful thing ever in his life. For it was not only he who was tortured but his mother too.

The lunatic was like always...a lunatic. It was that madman's notion that if he saw his mother getting tortured then he would get better at magic. As if his writhing on the floor and painful groaning weren't enough.

Tonight it was going to be a big night for Riddle. He was going to abduct Potter from the middle of the maze, the last round of the Triwizard Tournament. He was not allowed to go. Not that he wanted to go. The point was that he had never wanted to join the black lot of theirs in the first place itself.