CHAPTER 7

Today felt different. Leaving aside the fact that I almost died of a heart attack last night, due to the enchanting dream I had had, today I had the feeling that something was about to happen. Something huge. And not of those kinds of things that happen and are forgotten; of course not. What was going to happen would generate a huge explosion of mystery and death. That's how it felt today. Different.

I got to school, and there she was; it looked different, at least it no longer brought the forest on top. I thought for a long time about whether I should go talk to her, or whether I should just wait for her to come to me and explain everything to me, which I knew would never happen. I thought to myself, what difference does it make? And I approached her calmly, although I must admit that I did not take my best threatening gaze off her as she walked.

She realized that I was heading towards her, and, in a hasty and violent way, she grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and dragged me to a place that almost no one knew at school. Arguably it was some kind of hole. But, the most surprising thing was what happened there.

Today I had woken up with an intense headache and sword pain; Obviously, this was the fault of having slept for more than 7 hours in the hospital waiting room. My father was gone, and the place was almost empty, and I was too dirty to go to school; and, what a coincidence, there was a jacket abandoned a few seats from where I was; It wasn't the most beautiful jacket in the world, but at least it was going to cover most of the mud and leaves still on top of me. It was as if the forest had stayed on me.

When he would say to me towards school, everything felt strange, but I blamed it on my headache, and the bad night I had had and I didn't even remember. Arriving at school, right at the entrance, I can swear by what I love most in this world, that I saw the woman from whom I had fled so much and who, however, seemed to want to stay by my side. She was literally the way I was the night before, only she was wearing a long dress and had huge blonde hair that inspired more terror than beauty.

Suddenly, and without knowing how, I knew that someone was coming towards me, so I decided to look askance; It was him, Michael Foster, the boy I don't even know his name from, but who I thought was related to everything that was happening in my life right now. I don't know where I got my strength from, but I turned around and without knowing how, I abruptly took him by the collar of his shirt, and took him with me to a place in school that was somewhat hidden from the view of others. It was time to confront him and end this nightmare.