CHAPTER 12

It was strange. Sitting in the living room of the girl who had always intrigued me, and who, right now, was in the kitchen preparing Tea so that we could talk "calmly" about everything that was happening around us. Although, I can't complain; the house was cozy, and although it was true that it needed a few arrangements, it could be said that it was already worthy of being called home. The only detail that bothered me a bit was the fact that I was in the middle of the forest. And yes, it might feel a bit chilling, but it was impossible not to feel a little scared when you were inside that cabin, at 3 in the morning, with a crazy girl preparing tea for you. But what else could I do?

His gaze was disturbing. That, and the pose in which he was looking out the living room window, directly into the thicket of the forest; anyone would have found it terrifying; rather sinister. But, for a change, it didn't scare me at all, and what could scare me at this point? After everything that had happened to us, nothing could fill me with fear or fear. But I couldn't be distracted. Michael was in the living room, and this was the perfect time for us to talk to everyone about what had been happening to us, and how we would end this. I approached, and calmly I served him some Tea in one of those cups that my mother had bought a long time ago; before the accident, before everything. But those memories were no longer worth having; Without my parents around here, being alone, I could no longer hold onto any memory. And it is that, many hours had passed since my parents had disappeared, and it was useless to start looking for them in a place where nobody knows about anyone. Maybe Michael realized everything that was going through my head in those moments, because there he was, watching me with a look, more than stalking, of pity. And I couldn't bear it.

How could I tell you the truth? And is that, how to tell Jane that I had dreamed of a dark version of her, while she fought for my life from out here. It would be torture for her to know that she was involved in all this, and that she was even responsible for everything. I didn't know anything about that, but just by seeing how he was, I knew he would sink into darkness upon learning of my dream. And, we could no longer bear more darkness or evil in this place, and the forest did not help much. But she needed to know the truth, so, as soon as she was ready to serve me the Tea, I started to tell her everything, but the only thing I managed to do was to see her petrified; something had changed in her.

There it was again; that feeling that caused me to know that Michael was in my house, sitting in my living room, drinking from my cups, and insulting the absence of my parents. It was strange; Despite feeling all this, I knew that I was not the one who felt it. It seemed like something or someone else was making me feel all of this, and apparently, I was letting it win. Michael was realizing what was happening to me, because he had his gaze fixed on me, as if it were a ghost. Suddenly, I felt a huge pressure on my chest, and out of nowhere, I fell. I passed out, and that's the last I can remember.