CHAPTER 8

-Tell me, how are you doing? Just so you know, it's not funny that you want to play with my mind and make me think I'm crazy. By the way, you played very well with the girl, you can see that she is an excellent actress, how much did you pay her? It must have been a lot, because believe me, not even for all the money in the world would I go into that forest to pretend that I am a damn ghost, and that I can start scaring whoever I want; what's more, you can tell her to stop following me, and that I can report her for harassment, understand? -

It was at that time, perhaps, that I felt that something was wrong and that perhaps, the boy, Michael, had absolutely nothing to do with all the latest events. I suppose I deduced that thanks to the lost look he had and the expression of terror that he placed as soon as I began to complain about things that sounded very crazy.

I decided to loosen the collar of his shirt, which he had kept squeezing during the sermon I gave him, and give him a chance to at least try to defend himself. Perhaps this would clarify many things.

Her gaze was creepy. I didn't know if it caused me fear or true terror, but there was something about her that caused me to lose myself in the depths of her being; She was suffering, she was going through a lot, and it was too heavy a burden for a girl like her.

After a long time when he was yelling at me in a very threatening and sarcastic tone, I think he gave me the opportunity to explain things well. I decided to tell him that I was also living a lot of very similar things, and that I had also experienced something similar to that of that strange woman; apparently the only thing in common that we would have in this life.

The thing is that she was silent, and went as fast as she could from there; Maybe it was because of the rush to go to class, or maybe because he had realized that this that was happening was much, much bigger than everything that we had lived in the sum of our lives. I didn't have to stay there anymore, so I decided to go. I had two long hours of math waiting anxiously to tear me apart.

I was just walking away, when, behind my back, I could feel someone walking slowly; those steps, they felt different. They felt forced. As if that something or someone that was there did not want to be there, but it should. With all the fear in the world, but also taking out all the courage I had inside, I decided to turn to see what it was about, thus taking the surprise that there was nobody, but, instead, there was a note. I decided to read it, and it said the following:

"Where souls are purer, and hearts do not feel hatred. Here they sing and play, everyone forgets about the world. "

What? But what did this mean? Where souls are purest? Please, what kind of psycho game was this. I had no doubt that someone wanted to play with us, and was succeeding. Now I had to find the weird girl who was choking me a few minutes ago, and ask for her help to solve this.

Something told me that all this was just beginning.