Chapter 1~The Book.

Korbyn's P. O. V

Ever since I was a little child I've been able to see things. Things that normal people don't see. As in I'm not normal. I have a special gift. I see the dead. Spirits, demons, and more. This is a pain in the ass when it comes to an everyday life. Their everywhere I go. I woke up this morning they were on my bed, ugh! When I went to school later on, my teacher asked me to read page 78 out of the book we're reading. I opened the book and a small spirit covered the whole page, so I lied and said I couldn't read without my glasses. She said she's never seen me with glasses, so I had to stay after school. Sucks! I know right, but it can't be help that I see them. I few years ago my grandma died and that was hard to take in. As soon as she passed away, I've been seeing more smaller demons and they bit on me now.

Before my grandma passed, she gave me an old book of hers that I've never seen before. To be honest I just put it under my bed. But now I hear sounds calling from it. Like it wants me to come open it. So I get up from my bed and pull the book from under it. I start to open it then *buuuuzzzz!* A bright flash of light blinds me for a few minutes. My eyes were foggy, I couldn't see anything. I thought I was going crazy. Then the fog in my eyes started clearing up. I was really tired after I was blinded by the light, so I got back on my bed and fell asleep.