Chapter 19: Never Stop (END)

Kai looks around the airport, searching for Jisung, and once her eyes meet his, she finds herself running towards him. Kai wraps her arms around his neck.

"I'm home, I'm finally home," Kai said, tightening the hug, and it made Jisung smile.

Jisung embraces her back, and then he uses his other hand to pat her head, "Kai, I've been waiting for you. Welcome home, Kai."

࿐ ˚ . ❁

Four years have passed, and everyone has already started working in the career fields they have chosen. Despite being apart and busy, we still manage to keep in touch. Our friendship grows stronger as days pass by, especially my relationship with Jisung. A long-distance relationship is not easy, but it is worth it. Since both of us made an effort to make it work, we are now facing the altar, me wearing a white gown while Jisung in a suit.

After exchanging their vows, the priest has announced us as husband and wife. Kai turns to him while beaming, and then he gazes back at her while grinning.

"Why are you grinning? Is there something on my face?" Kai asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

Jisung shakes his head, "It's just, I can't help myself but feel so happy. So thank you, Kai, for choosing me," He said.

Kai nudges him softly, "I would be the most foolish in the world if I let you go. Thank you too, Jisung, for choosing me."

I am no longer afraid to face whatever life will throw at me because I am no longer alone, Kai thought to herself.

Jisung squeezes her hand, "I will try my best not to make you regret your decision, Kai Moonrose."

"I will always trust you, Han Jisung, and don't worry about it. Whatever the circumstance is, my choice will remain the same. I will choose you over and over again."

Jisung takes off her veil, and then he gently places his arm around her waist, "I love you so much, Mrs. Han, thank you for choosing to stay with me."

"I love you too, my husband," Kai said with a wide smile on her face.

Jisung smiles back at her, then he leans in and kisses her passionately. After they pull away from the kiss, their guests begin to cheer for them.