Our First Time...

YN: Hey Guppies! It's YN

Josh: And Gup!

Both: And we're back with another blazin banger!

YN: Today I'm putting Gup in the hot seat and asking him questions about our first time!

Josh: These answers are about to be raw and uncut because I have no clue as to what she's going to ask.

YN: Baby just know it gets juicy... You ready

Josh: let's get it!

YN: Alright first things first, for those who don't know, where/when was the first time you say me?

Josh: We met at Amirah's birthday party (smiling)

YN: Give them a quick rundown of that

Josh: We were at Amirah's party, I spotted you from across the way, It took me forever to come to ask for a dance, but I did it (shrugs)

YN: Next question, What was your first impression of me?

Josh: I honestly thought you were so beautiful and I just knew I had to have you

YN: You really thought that from jump? (surprised)

Josh: Hell yeah! Babygirl look at you, what you thought?

YN: (laughs) You know looks be deceiving when it's dark!

Josh: True true! But pause, So y'all! After me and YN danced, I decided to shoot my shot. I didn't get her number, I got all her social media's

YN: Mr. Sir you were a stranger at the time!

Josh: Yeah whatever, next question

YN: Okay, When you first saw me what stood out most about me

Josh: Your lips.

YN: My lips?

Josh: Really it was your face. Your brown eyes, plump lips, and gorgeous smile. But your teeth stood out the most

YN: Y'all, Josh swore up and down I had braces before. I just got blessed with pretty teeth!

Josh: There's no way your teeth THAT straight

YN: Hater (eye roll) Anyways, What were you thinking the first time I said I love you?

Josh: I was scared to where I thought my sister would have to beat you up. I knew I loved you, but I didn't want to say it and get hurt.

YN: Scared?

Josh: Relationships have always been rocky, so for you to have been so genuine, it scared me.

YN: I honestly love how open you've been. I feel like our channel helped us grow in ways that we don't really know

Josh: I've always been outgoing. Just sentimental stuff like this puts me on hush

YN: Awww hun! I feel so warm having this conversation with you, it's different.

Josh: I love you (pecks lips)

YN: (blushing) I love you too! Next, What was it like seeing me naked for the first time?

Josh: I can't say what my exact thought were, just know I thought of every nasty thing there is! Overall, I was just like "Wow, everything about her is perfect"

YN: That honestly makes me happy. I'm so insecure about my stretch marks on my thighs

Josh: Girl that just mean you got a lil tiger in you! (growls)

YN: (Stares) Oop... I like dat! Do it again daddy!

Josh: Aye relax your energy too high right now!

YN: (winks) Mhmmm, What was our first time like and what were you thoughts?

Josh: I was focused more on pleasuring you. A dude that's into a female will actually take his time and think about her and not just getting his nut off. I wanted you to be comfortable and satisfied. Our first time was definitely magical for me. I never felt that way.

YN: To be honest, it was magical to where I wanted to cry. I was nervous that it was a hit and quit and was just hoping you didn't put in all that effort to just leave.

Josh: I wanted to be with you way in the beginning when we built our friendship first. The sex was just a plus. I was attracted to you in all ways

YN: You're going to make me cry (sniffles), I have two questions left. Did you think twice before eating the poonani?

Josh: Not even gone lie, I usually wouldn't have done that, but yours is pretty! Like you're waxed even tho I don't mind a lil grass, you smell good and you're clean (licks lips)

YN: JOSH! (hids behind him) I'm so embarrassed!

Josh: For what? You got a pretty kitty, embrace it the fuck!

YN: (sits up) I can't believe you said that

Josh: It's no cap in my rap (shrugs)

YN: Lastly, What did you feel after our first time?

Josh: I felt closer to you. I wanted an actual relationship. Not one of those relationships that lasted a few months. I actually want that growth. That moment was so intimate to where I had that feeling of actually being loved. I knew you were the right person for me.

YN: This is new to me. That makes me have butterflies all over again (smiling)

Josh: That smile makes me feel like I'm doing all the right things!

YN: You're amazing (hugs him) Alrights guppies, that's it for this video! Don't forget to like, comment, subscribe, and turn those post notifications on! Until next time! (blows kiss)