Jealous

YN POV

It's Saturday evening and Josh and I are at Dior's house with the ONeal's and Woo. Right now, me and Mearah are in Dior's room watching netflix while everybody else in the living room playing the game.

End of POV

YN: Maaan Ward got John B fucked up!

Mearah: I knew Ward wasn't shit from jump!

As we were watching Outer Banks, I felt my phone vibrate. It was a notification from Instagram saying Josh had started a live. He was going live with the guys and Mimi. I unlocked my phone and got on his live. A wave of jealousy came over my body when I saw how close they were. I understand they're bestfriends, but she's a little too close for comfort. I started reading comments, some hurtful and some nice.

user763429083: I ship this relationship over YN!

Jalen: Bro eat something other than Acai bowls!

Cayewoo: Where's YNN?

 YN_Is_A_Hoe: Y'all would make some cute babies

suckmydickfromtheback: YN just with Josh for the fame

YNFanpage:  YN we love you!

JessBadass: @ Cayewoo, We don't like that bitch

I noticed Mimi was blushing and laughing at comments while Josh was focused on the game. Eventually, I got off live because the negativity was too high. I'm also not understanding why Woo was on the live like he not in the room with them. I knew I wouldn't be accepted as Josh's girlfriend, so I just pay no attention. I get hate for being a normal girl dating a big name basketball player. I honestly stay out the mix because I don't want to be the reason why Josh loses fans. I got up from Dior's bed and went to the kitchen to grab my gatorade. 

Dior: Wassup Scrub (playing the game)

Shaqir: Hey bestie!

Reef: Bitch thats my bestie! Hey Bestie!

YN: Hey chump! And hey bestfriends!

Mimi: (smirks) Hey YN

YN: (mean mug)

Woo: (Notices) YN you good?

Josh: (turns around) Hey babygirl, what's wrong?

I have no idea what came over me, but I jumped over the couch and was about to Mayweather Josh. Mid swing, Josh caught my hand and just looked at me. Now I'm extra pissed cause this muhfucka really just caught my punch. Me being me, I kicked josh behind the leg and put him in a headlock.

Dior: Yooo YN! What you on dude?!

Shaqir: (recording)

Reef: I bet you won't make him tap

Woo: Nigga, why y'all always letting her do crazy shit! (grabs YN) What is the problem?

Mimi: I think she's jealous of me and Josh's friendship(smirking)

YN: (glares) Aight bitch come on we going outside

Mimi: For what?

YN: Run me my one hoe (putting hair up)

Mearah: (running downstairs) Y'all still on live!

Everyone: (looks over)

Josh: We was just playing y'all (ends live)

Dior: Yooo them comments was crazy! 

Josh: YN what is your problem? (walks up on YN)

YN: (Swings on Josh)

Next thing you know YN is being flipped onto the couch. Josh pins her arms above her head.

Reef: Im not even gone lie, she was finna stick your shit

Shaqir: Yeaaah, if she would have connected that, you was done for

Woo: Alriiiight, everybody else in the kitchen

Dior: Nigga this my house... WORLDSTAAAR

Woo: Get yo lil ass in the kitchen and let them solve their problems (smacks his head)

Josh: Imma ask you again... What the fuck is your problem? You gone stop trynna swing on me dude

YN POV

I want to be mad at him so bad, but the way he smells and the way his chains are dangling in my face just turns me on. I'm ready to risk it all on this couch, but this not our apartment.

End of POV

YN: Nothing (mumbles)

Josh: Nah the hell is the problem?

YN: I was jealous (mumbles)

Josh: Huh? Speak up

YN: I said I was jealous! (yelling)

Josh: Seriously? (laughing)

YN: I find nothing funny

Josh: I do, you was on bullshit for nothing (gets up)

As Josh gets up, I tried to swing on him again which was a big mistake.Josh chokes me and starts whispering in my ear, "I told you stop trynna put your hands on me. I told you I want you and only you" (kisses my neck)

YN: Okay (bites lip)

Josh: Go get your stuff and let's go (slaps butt)

YN: (nods head and walk off)

Everyone:(comes out the kitchen)

Dior: The hell was that about?

Josh: Our business my guy, I'll text y'all later