Forever

Gameday-4AM

YN POV 

I slowly slide out of bed as I head to the kitchen to prepare Josh's pre and post workout smoothie, his breakfast, healthy snacks and more. I get his game day bag together and his workout bag together. Every game day, Josh works out, gets shots up, rest, goes to the trainer and have a light  practice no matter where they are. Once I prepare his workout things I head to the room to wake him up.

YN: (lightly shakes him) Babe wake up, Rise and Grind

Josh: (groans) What time is it?

YN: it's 4:45

Josh: mmmmkay (rubbing his eyes, getting out of bed)

YN: I got your things together. What do you want for lunch? (getting back in bed

Josh: (brushing his teeth) Ummm surprise me (smiles like a kid)

YN: Okay, i'm going back to bed. I love you, see you later (gets under the covers)

I slowly began to fall asleep when I felt Josh kiss my forehead and say "I love you". I hear him walk out the front door and the keys locking the door. Once, he was gone, it was like I just knocked out.

End of POV

8AM

Josh POV

I just finished with my gameday workout and shots. I pack up my things, go to my car and head to the apartment. When I arrive to my apartment, I knew YN was still asleep because it was pit black dark in here. I put my things down and head to our room where I try to keep from waking YN while I take a post workout shower. After I shower, I get back in bed and set my alarm for 11:30. Time to get my nap on.

11:30AM

I roll over to find an empty bed. I slowly get up and head to the living room and kitche area to find YN making lunch.

Josh: Hey mamas (kisses her cheek) look at you looking like you looking! ( snaps fingers)

YN: (laughing) You're doing the most!

Josh: I'm your greatest hypeman (sits at the island)

YN: That you are

Josh: Sooo what's for lunch? (grinning)

YN: You got a turkey sandwich on wheat, a small bowl of grapes, potato chips and a body armor. I packed you a dinner and snack for before your game too

Josh: Oooooh I hope it's my fave (licks his lips)

YN:(hands him his food) You got chicken alfredo and asparagus. Of course you got an acai bowl. There's also hella water in the fridge for you too.

Josh: (amazed) I just hope you know we're getting married

YN: You tell me this everyday (smiles)

Josh: It's true (shrugs shoulders)

I honestly do want to marry YN. I just have to do it at the right time. She's currently in medical school, I want her to be focused on herself and goals . I've seen too many people get engaged early in college and forget what they're there for. But soon she will have my last name.

4:00PM

It's now 4, i'm getting dressed to head to film/practice. After lunch, YN and I helped eachother study for midterms. God blessed me with a gift. YN is so clutch. She's such an amazing athlete girlfriend. She makes me food to keep me in shape, she helps me with homework, and she's supportive.

Josh: Alright baby, I'm headed out 

YN: Here's your game day bags. 

Josh: Thank you(kisses her) See you at the game?

YN: Duh, front and center (winks) Get that dub Gup (does handshake)

Josh: (does it back)

End Of POV

At the game

YN POV

So i'm currently at the game and the boys are doing great. There's 1 minute left in the 4th quarter and the visiting team has the ball. Holland steals the ball, dribbles to the other side of the court where they set up their play. Holland passes to Caleb, Josh cuts along the base line, Holland sets a screen while Josh gets open, Caleb passes the ball to Josh where he shoots a buzzer beater three, winning the game.

YN: AYYYYYE TURN ME UP GUP!!!!

Josh: (points at her)